🌟 Star Trek, TOS 🌟

Tools    

I can't place that guy.
He looks a liitle like the actor who played the father on Frasier or the older patriarch on Blue Bloods - but if he was on ST then he's probably neither of those guys.

The old guy in the hat? I don't know, he kind of looks like the old man who vaporizes himself with McCoy's phaser in City on the Edge of Forever. But your pick looks like it's from the 80s or 90s? So I'm guessing he'd have to been much younger in ST.

The second guy with Barbara Eden, he looks familiar. I can almost see the episode. I want to say he played a meddling Star Fleet brass type?

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
The old guy in the hat? I don't know, he kind of looks like the old man who vaporizes himself with McCoy's phaser in City on the Edge of Forever. But your pick looks like it's from the 80s or 90s? So I'm guessing he'd have to been much younger in ST.

The second guy with Barbara Eden, he looks familiar. I can almost see the episode. I want to say he played a meddling Star Fleet brass type?
He does look like the guy from City, but it's not him. The second guy had nothing to do with Starfleet.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Who's the man? (The quality of these pics sucks I know)

That looks like Kirk. No, not Captain Kirk, but Officer Kirk from "Happy Days". He also played Buddy Sorrell's rabbi on "The Dick Van Dyke Show".

The actor's name is Ed Peck, and he was an officer, (I think he was an Air Force officer), who was beamed aboard the Enterprise in the Star Trek episode "Tomorrow is Yesterday".

That looks like Kirk. No, not Captain Kirk, but Officer Kirk from "Happy Days". He also played Buddy Sorrell's rabbi on "The Dick Van Dyke Show".

The actor's name is Ed Peck, and he was an officer, (I think he was an Air Force officer), who was beamed aboard the Enterprise in the Star Trek episode "Tomorrow is Yesterday".
Yeah you're total right about that, I can see him now, he integrated Captain Kirk after he was caught on the Air Force base. That was a fun scene too.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Yeah you're total right about that, I can see him now, he integrated Captain Kirk after he was caught on the Air Force base. That was a fun scene too.

I think "Tomorrow is Yesterday" is one of the best Star Trek episodes. I usually like when they time travel, and we get to see how if affects the timeline.

I always thought it was funny that Ed Peck was on "Star Trek" trying to arrest Captain Kirk, and then he went on to play a police officer named Kirk on "Happy Days".

I am going to lock you up for 200 years.

Ed Peck as USAF Air Police Col. Fellini

Tomorrow is Yesterday

I think "Tomorrow is Yesterday" is one of the best Star Trek episodes. I usually like when they time travel, and we get to see how if affects the timeline.

I always thought it was funny that Ed Peck was on "Star Trek" trying to arrest Captain Kirk, and then he went on to play a police officer named Kirk on "Happy Days".
I remember him on Happy Days. He has that look and sound of authority.

Citizen Rules: Top Star Trek Guest Stars

Star Trek had a lot of great guest stars!
And I want to pay tribute to some of my favorites. So I've selected my top 12 actors and top 12 actresses who guest starred on the original series and really stood out for their acting.

So I'll just post a few when I have time. Hope you guys will comment on my choices.

Citizen Rules: Top Star Trek Guest Stars

Star Trek had a lot of great guest stars!
And I want to pay tribute to some of my favorites. So I've selected my top 12 actors and top 12 actresses who guest starred on the original series and really stood out for their acting.

So I'll just post a few when I have time. Hope you guys will comment on my choices.
Sounds like a good idea. I also have an idea for a game we can all play. Someone quotes someone from Star Trek and the others have to guess what episode the quote is from. Is that a lame idea or what.