MoFo Weekends - Avengers - April 6th & 7th 2019

Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Hey, I think I'm home this weekend so I should be able to watch along.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

I'm in for a good chunk. Softball playoffs on Sunday but shouldn't interfere much, and my Saturday's a bit clearer than before. I'll probably be in there and writing code in the background a bit.

5 hours!

I got sssnaks!
As usual
Pringles, Doritos, pork scratchings, pork pies...

... and 4ltrs of Dr Pepper. What's the worst that can happen?

Close... scratchings are smaller and tougher.
I think they're cooked the same way but cooked for a lot longer.

A poster to describe the subtle differences between pork-based snacks. Way to go, Internet.

That does look better than the rinds, which always sounded great but never did it for me.

When compared to Rinds, which are like Cheetos in texture... Scratchings are like eating pig flavoured glass.
With lots of salt.

They're sooooooo good.

Either salt and vinegar or plain ridge with onion dip are my favorites. I used to be Dr. Pepper guy but good old Coke is my go to now.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
5 hours!

I got sssnaks!
As usual
Pringles, Doritos, pork scratchings, pork pies...

... and 4ltrs of Dr Pepper. What's the worst that can happen?
Wtf is a pork PIE?!

Down here, you can't drive 5 miles without seeing a Dollar General store. Inside, they each have a stand dedicated to pork rinds, cracklings, some regular salt flavored, and others dusted in burning red pepper. The pig flavored glass is a perfect description. I feel as if I might break every tooth in my skull with these.

What's a Pork Pie?

I have a confession... I've eaten the pork pies I bought already.
I had 6 of them. I feel a bit icky now.