Trash Talk

Tools    

MC for the Great Underground Circus
a vid i made about unwrapping an original beta and playing it on my sony...

AHA! I also do the smelling with books.

Here's a glitchy styled vid I made for a long time collaborator with a dopey futuristic 80's pop thing happening..I got to use a dolly and brushed my own lights live but you can barely tell since I ended up unicorn peeing all over the clips with home made glitches. Definitely a passing phase

Movies I plan to get on Blu Ray or DVD

A Master Builder - blu ray
My Dinner with Andre - blu ray
What Happened Was... - dvd
The Quiet Earth - blu ray
Spacehunter: Adventures in the Forbidden Zone - blu ray

to update....

I didn't want to hog up the personal pictures thread, but I did want to get my poster collection up since I took like almost 2 hours photographing it over the summer...

PRINCE OF DARKNESS!!!!

You're my new favorite MoFo.

Tell me the story of "the Strand" mate.

Also, I see a bass and guitar behind the chair. What are those?

PS - your place looks really cozy. me likes

PRINCE OF DARKNESS!!!!

You're my new favorite MoFo.

Tell me the story of "the Strand" mate.

Also, I see a bass and guitar behind the chair. What are those?

PS - your place looks really cozy. me likes
Yeuuh Buoyy! I got Stranded on beta, factory sealed from ebay. It was a rental I got once back in 1988 on vhs. It stuck with me, even though it was an average flick, something about it. Probably my age and what was happening at the time..which is the only thing that ever saves mediocre movies like that (the ish going on around you or your own state of mind). I ended up getting the poster, like all of them, mostly at an estate sale. Vuideo posters are a lot of times better than the theatrical posters since they often have the same video box art, which I love.

The guitar is a G&L strat with reddish tortoise shell pickguard, black body...and the bass is a frankenstein-ed P bass Fender with my name cribbled on the headstock. I have another bass in the closet, an Epiphone Thunderbird. I will post my viausl plans on how I am gonna customize it. I'll also post more pics of my hobby toys, music gear. I mean, that's normal, right?...right?! lol...

Yeuuh Buoyy! I got Stranded on beta, factory sealed from ebay. It was a rental I got once back in 1988 on vhs. It stuck with me, even though it was an average flick, something about it. Probably my age and what was happening at the time..which is the only thing that ever saves mediocre movies like that (the ish going on around you or your own state of mind). I ended up getting the poster, like all of them, mostly at an estate sale. Vuideo posters are a lot of times better than the theatrical posters since they often have the same video box art, which I love.

The guitar is a G&L strat with reddish tortoise shell pickguard, black body...and the bass is a frankenstein-ed P bass Fender with my name cribbled on the headstock. I have another bass in the closet, an Epiphone Thunderbird. I will post my viausl plans on how I am gonna customize it. I'll also post more pics of my hobby toys, music gear. I mean, that's normal, right?...right?! lol...
For sure man, post them.

I have never seen it. I hear mixed things about it. I love the poster, though.
Thanks... A year ago or so, I watched all of Molly Ringwald movies, up to a point. I didn't catch her latest movies as they tend not to be too great. I hadn't seen Fresh Horses, so was curious.

I'm always broke. So is my credit card
Creating your own utopia can be costly. But, man, what a place...

Creating your own utopia can be costly. But, man, what a place...

ha! That's funny, the dude in the window...

I've been a homebody for a long, long time. I think some of it has to do with me being a bit sensitive and selfish. If I was out there, trying like hell to fit in and spend all of my time skiing or frequenting the sports bars, I'd still be broke, unless I got hooked up with a high pay job from kissing someone's ass. So yeah..I collect..sigh...lol.

It's ok. I still actually have a social life, but I'm picky these days. I'm talking..I know where I'm eating breakfast on Sunday, who I'm doing a double feature with on Fridays and that Saturday is my day to record music. But, it never works out because of family...what I am trying to say is...locking yourself in a place with movie stuff is cool for about a day..then it's just another prison. I try to keep busy, productive and not spend too much time here...in my apt, not the forum! lol

Anyone ever have a difficult time moving from one chair to another? I'm sitting here totally spaced out on the screen of my pc, and all I have to do is literally walk 5 steps to the left and sit down in my leather recliner to watch a Stuart Gordon film. Castle Freak.

But it's tough. It's a jungle out there. Don't judge til you've walked in MY shoes!

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!

OK, enough hOrSe S h ! T , time for a movie, eh?

Eh?!?!

Anyone ever have a difficult time moving from one chair to another? I'm sitting here totally spaced out on the screen of my pc, and all I have to do is literally walk 5 steps to the left and sit down in my leather recliner to watch a Stuart Gordon film. Castle Freak.

But it's tough. It's a jungle out there. Don't judge til you've walked in MY shoes!

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!

OK, enough hOrSe S h ! T , time for a movie, eh?

Eh?!?!
What time is it there? I think it's time you pick that Bass and play to your favorite movie's Soundtrack.