Your favorite musical style?

Tools    

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned."

Metal in general. Can't really pick one sub-genre but black metal, doom metal, heavy metal, death metal and at least occasionally power metal are among the favorites.

Well I was a teen in the 80s.. so I like 80's rock, pop, punk, etc.... I enjoy symphonic metal, post-rock, neo-classical, a lot of rock from Europe and other countries as well as modern American rock. And I do enjoy 90s Alternative rock.

After all, horror is usually concerned in some way with death, and romance is concerned with love, but love and death and how one is bound up in the other is the very essence of gothic.

Well I was a teen in the 80s.. so I like 80's rock, pop, punk, etc.... I enjoy symphonic metal, post-rock, neo-classical, a lot of rock from Europe and other countries as well as modern American rock. And I do enjoy 90s Alternative rock.

As a power metal fan I get plenty of symphonic metal in the mix. My personal favorite symphonic metal band is Nightwish, at least for their first five albums. And I admit I love some good pop punk and occasional post-rock.

As a power metal fan I get plenty of symphonic metal in the mix. My personal favorite symphonic metal band is Nightwish, at least for their first five albums. And I admit I love some good pop punk and occasional post-rock.
My favorite is Within Temptation.. I only like Nightwish with Tarja or Floor but I do like a song by The Rasmus with Annette Olzon.

do you mind if I send you some Within Temptation?

Country music, but mostly older country through around the early 1990s. Also easy listening and showtunes.

I prefer progressive and psychedelic rock. Unsurprisingly, I love Pink Floyd.

I am biased towards female vocalists. My favourites being Dido, Norah Jones, Asha Bhosale, Hope Sandoval, KT Tunstall, Mirah, Dolores O'Riordan, Natalie Imbruglia, etc to name a few. Something about a unique female voice makes me happy.

Lately, I have fallen in love with synthwave. I can't get enough of this. I am new to this genre, despite experiencing it in some of my favourite sci-fi movies in the past.

A good song.

Any kinda music at all from any great songwriter, from Hank Williams to Henry Mancini:

A d**n good song.