Your favorite musical style?

Tools    

Metal in general. Can't really pick one sub-genre but black metal, doom metal, heavy metal, death metal and at least occasionally power metal are among the favorites.

Well I was a teen in the 80s.. so I like 80's rock, pop, punk, etc.... I enjoy symphonic metal, post-rock, neo-classical, a lot of rock from Europe and other countries as well as modern American rock. And I do enjoy 90s Alternative rock.

Well I was a teen in the 80s.. so I like 80's rock, pop, punk, etc.... I enjoy symphonic metal, post-rock, neo-classical, a lot of rock from Europe and other countries as well as modern American rock. And I do enjoy 90s Alternative rock.

As a power metal fan I get plenty of symphonic metal in the mix. My personal favorite symphonic metal band is Nightwish, at least for their first five albums. And I admit I love some good pop punk and occasional post-rock.

As a power metal fan I get plenty of symphonic metal in the mix. My personal favorite symphonic metal band is Nightwish, at least for their first five albums. And I admit I love some good pop punk and occasional post-rock.
My favorite is Within Temptation.. I only like Nightwish with Tarja or Floor but I do like a song by The Rasmus with Annette Olzon.

do you mind if I send you some Within Temptation?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Country music, but mostly older country through around the early 1990s. Also easy listening and showtunes.

I prefer progressive and psychedelic rock. Unsurprisingly, I love Pink Floyd.

I am biased towards female vocalists. My favourites being Dido, Norah Jones, Asha Bhosale, Hope Sandoval, KT Tunstall, Mirah, Dolores O'Riordan, Natalie Imbruglia, etc to name a few. Something about a unique female voice makes me happy.

Lately, I have fallen in love with synthwave. I can't get enough of this. I am new to this genre, despite experiencing it in some of my favourite sci-fi movies in the past.

A good song.

Any kinda music at all from any great songwriter, from Hank Williams to Henry Mancini:

A d**n good song.