80s British TV Thrillers?

Tools    

Hello, I'm trying to find the title of a couple of films from the 80s which I think were made for TV:

The first one involved a beautiful young woman who wanted to be a model. She got a gig with a photographer who shot her tied up in bondage-style, ostensibly for fashion, but ended up raping her. I can't qite remember, but I think nobody believes her, or something...
She ends up going mad and the last shot shows her in her house, dressed in a spectacular (red?) dress coming down the stairs with her place filled with tramps and down and outs... Does that ring a bell? - The film had a very 80s look and I watched it in '87...

The other one involves a young woman helping out on the farm of a 'Mr Parker' and her desire to get out of poverty. She schemes to make the much older Mr Parker fall in love with her, whilst dreaming romantic dreams about a fashion model (Arthur?), whom she actually meets one sunny day... Meanwhile Mr Parker has fallen deeply for her, and the whole thing ends in tears - I think Mr Parker kills himself and she realises too late her true feelings for him! (I'm not sure if this one is actually from the 80s...)

Can anybody help?

Wow! It really does sound like Dulicma!! - Thanks Christine!

Has anyone an idea about the first film?

The first one seems familiar, but I can't quite get it. If there wasn't a rape in it I might've thought it was an old ep of The Avengers or Tales of the Unexpected.
It sounds a bit like one of the films of the life of Bettie Page but of course she's not British

...no, it was definitely British... I remember at one point she was wearing a black and white striped dress in it - possibly with hat - very striking and 80s, there being a lot going on plot-wise about the fashion industry and photography and so forth... I think the leading actress had reddish hair, and the whole had a very Made-For-TV feel... But definitely not the Avengers or anything, it was more of a film in it's own right...