Dracula Movies and Accuracy

Tools    

There are so many Dracula movies out there and so many don't follow the Bram Stoker version. Dracula with Bella Lugosi didn't follow it very well at all, but Nosferatu followed it pretty well, actually. I think the most accurate one is Bram Stoker's Dracula with Anthony Hopkins and Keanu "Woah" Reeves. Nosferatu, Bram Stoker's Dracula and Interview with the Vampire are my 3 favorite Dracula/Vampire movies. What are your favorite Dracula movies and what is the most accurate one?

Rock God
without a doubt, the best dracula movie, and the most accurate to the original bram stoker novel is the coppola version. it's cool you're a fan. a lot of people didn't like that version because it didn't feature the cheesy hollywood dracula that everyone is used to, but it is by far the best. i have seen a lot of movies that have completely distorted the original story, but were still kinda fun to watch. i think hopkins is awesome, too.

Bram Stokers Dracula is best!!!!! Great costumes, great hairdos on dracula, nekkid draculesses, great battle scene in Transylvania, super special effects like the menacing shadow on the wall that didnt quite match what Dracul was doin & the cheesiness worked!
Vampire Mina slitherin down the staircase in the crypt with the baby was great too. and the glass coffin was cool!!!

I have fond memories of the Coppola version, but I think that's mostly because I was making out with an attractive young lady through most of the movie.

Nosferatu's the best, although it's not that scary. Bram Stokers was ok i guess, didn't do much for me.

ryanpaige probably has the fondest memories of that one...

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
There are so many Dracula movies out there and so many don't follow the Bram Stoker version. Dracula with Bella Lugosi didn't follow it very well at all, but Nosferatu followed it pretty well, actually. I think the most accurate one is Bram Stoker's Dracula with Anthony Hopkins and Keanu "Woah" Reeves. Nosferatu, Bram Stoker's Dracula and Interview with the Vampire are my 3 favorite Dracula/Vampire movies. What are your favorite Dracula movies and what is the most accurate one?
It's funny you say that cause I remember people saying that Nosferatu and the 1992 Bram Stoker's Dracula strayed away from the source material more, but I guess it depends on who you ask?

What about the 1979 Dracula? I like that one, but is it very accurate?