Harrison Ford has always seemed like someone who' s a great guy, and whose company I'd very much enjoy. Strong, capable, yet with a sense of humor, intelligent and basically decent.
Good bone structure too ( lol)

Probably like him best as Quinn in 6 Days 7 Njghts, Dutch in Random Hearts, and certainly (sigh) John Book in Witness. Along with almost any other role, except the eccentric madman in Mosquito Coast and the second half of What Lies Beneath, when he seemed to unfortunately be revealed as a homicidal sociopath. Which was a shame because he was FINE up til then

Btw it's possible I may have mentioned my esteem for Harrison once or twice, or in multiples of dozens, before.

Atticus Finch (Gregory Peck) - an ideal vision of all a man should be. They never showed his romantic side, but could he have been anything else than loving?

I can't say which role exactly, maybe Serpico , but Al Pacino seems like guy of substance to me.

Never was interested in him when I was younger, but in recent years when watching reruns of the Sound of Music , the upright upstanding Captain (Christopher Plummer) sure knew how to dance.

And I can't follow spy movies with a gps, but Daniel Craig in a bathing suit is all I need to know.

Real women? I wouldn't mind being someone like Audrey Hepburn in Charade , Kristin Scott-Thomas in Random Hearts or even Darkest Hour, and the spunky Sally Field in
Murphy's Romance.
This is nice