How do you want DISNEY/MARVEL to handle future X-MEN projects?

Tools    

Yes, I'm a bit of a purist. Not having the original 5 members as the original 5 members (as was the case with all the movies) would be like making a version of the Fantastic Four, but replacing the Human Torch with an annoying little robot!

I think you can make the mutant thing something that happens due to the Glove snap not happening if Avengers reset time and some people return changed thus are mutants. I once though X-Men and Fantastic Four and Ghost Rider should be in a separate MCU but you can bet Marvel MCU wants to use Galactus and Dr Doom somehow and Fantastic Four have to be in the MCU

I think you can make the mutant thing something that happens due to the Glove snap not happening if Avengers reset time and some people return changed thus are mutants. I once though X-Men and Fantastic Four and Ghost Rider should be in a separate MCU but you can bet Marvel MCU wants to use Galactus and Dr Doom somehow and Fantastic Four have to be in the MCU

This harkens back to my post about the difference between X-Men, and anything else Marvel.
Fantastic 4 can, and could work in the MCU... they're humans, who got changed compared to the X-Men universe that deals with evolution and pure genetics.

There is however plans to bring Fantastic Four into the MCU now that Disney owns Fox.
It'll be another version of FF though, after the Tranktastic movie bombed and got panned by every single person who saw it...
Toby Kebbell has no interest in coming back as Doom...
DVD sales of the movie have been almost 0...
And the fact that Tim Blake Nelson starred in both The Incredible Hulk and FantFourStick as two different characters.

Like To See Them Finally Make Agents Of Smash since cannot do a Solo Hulk movie by using different Hulk characters as a team and she hulk as well. Best Way To Do X-Men Is to pretend other characters don't excist. That Being Avengers cause X-Men Based in New York like FF and Spider-Man.

Now on the TV show the Flash Super Girl and Superman are on A Different Earth. Wonder if could do something with Dementions and thats how can fuse characters meeting and so on.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Even though a studio may want to mix them together, I just don't think it's possible. They are separate universes.