I would have to say this is one the worst cinema film i have ever seen. And Kevin Hart has form when i comes to bad movies. Ride Along 2 (i will save writing a review for it) was downright awful, perhaps the most laziest sequal ever made. Everyone phoned in their performances.

So i guess with a movie like Ride Along 2, i shouldnt have been surprised that i hated Night School. I have lost count now of how many bad movies i have seen at the cinema, just last year alone.I may as well flush my money down the toilet, it would have been more satisfying.

Not only was there zero laughs in the movie (for me anyway), a lot of the jokes, scenes were offensive - at the beginning when he is doing the SAT test in high school he walks it and in front of everyone says her sister has a hairy nipple (how is that funny??), the restaurant scene where he puts a pubic hair on a plate to get out of paying the bill (if you have seen the movie, you heard me, that was actually in the movie), his father always treats him like dirst, even as an adult, and theres a vomit scene, because nothing is more funny that someone getting vomited on.

I heard this movie had multiple writers and it shows. The movie had no cohesion, it would go from one scene to another without linking them.

And the plot, if it can even be called a plot, is the most absurd premise for a movie ever. He somehow burns down the barbeque store that he works at because he was throwing a candlelight dinner for his girlfriend - why not just have dinner at his place??
From there, he for some reason feels the need to get a job at a big firm, his friend at he firm tells him he needs an SAT score to get the job (never mind that every other candidate would be more qualified and experienced to get he job there ahead of him)

I am done with Kevin Hart and his crummy movies. He cannot act, he can only play himself (just like a bunch of other actors, who will never win an Oscar in a million years), in which he screams and carries on like a 5 year old.

If he were to do a movie in which he played a serious role, such as a cancer patient, my head will fall off out of sheer shock., But im pretty sure that will never happen, just comedies for our friend Kevin Hart. And i guess if that means we fund his next penthouse by watching his stupid films, so be it.

Zero stars