Stirchley’s Fashion Thread

Tools    

Thom Browne, American menswear designer, I believe started the shorter pant legs length + no socks trend.

Here he is with his British partner, Andrew Bolton.

Another fussy outfit on Queen Maxima of the Netherlands that is too old for her. I also hate this style of hat that she wears quite often.

Meghan Markle looks very nice. Love the gold sandals.
I think that's the dress where she was criticized for showing too much shoulder – I don't know by whom but it's ridiculous.

I didn’t read that.

What strikes me about this dress & the occasion is how relaxed & confident MM looks in her own milieu rather than when she is on the royal stage where she often seems shy & unsure of herself.

I didn’t read that.

What strikes me about this dress & the occasion is how relaxed & confident MM looks in her own milieu rather than when she is on the royal stage where she often seems shy & unsure of herself.
Yeah, I suppose that's true.

Oof. Major misstep for Queen Maxima. It’s a jumpsuit apparently. Horrible shoes & the outfit is unflattering & wrinkly.

Don’t always like what she wears or her colors (too much of this greeny-yellow), but the fabrics she chooses are of the finest quality. Love this houndstooth coat.

Meghan Markle in a very nice coat. You don’t see too much of this nice grey color.

Pretty maternity dress under the coat.

Golden Globes 2019

Julia Roberts stood out in her perfection. She looked so good from the front, I can’t find a reverse photo of her, which I would have liked to see.

Golden Globes 2019

These women don’t look good in their outfits. Some of the outfits are fine, but not on that particular woman. Octavia Spencer, e.g.

Golden Globes 2019

A few more misses. The last three photos are from the after-party. Kate Beckinsale looking like a clown & Heidi Klum looking like her right boob is gonna pop out at any second. She does look very pretty though.

One for your thread Stirch – Emily's gone the full Servalan here :

The flower element's been worked in well. I like the texture and sparkle of the material. Nice bag; lovely well-designed earrings, also with a floral reference: