questions about vaping

Tools    

I have tried vaping a few times in the past and it hasn't worked for me but now thinking of trying again and spending a bit more this time on something better but really wanted to get the right one his time, I almost bought a my blu today with pod capsules as really like shape and size and simplicity of just putting the pod in but there's hardly any flavours, does anyone know something similar with pod system but much more flavours or any recommendations at all, what with the growing market there are so many around now, although I hear in the US this won't be the case soon with strict regulations on vaping companies that smaller business won't be able to cope with

I am looking to spend up to £30 ($38) What do you vape with and why? what do you think about the potential damaging effects of vapes?
Do you know what a roller pigeon is, Barney? They climb high and fast, then roll over and fall just as fast toward the earth. There are shallow rollers and deep rollers. You can’t breed two deep rollers, or their young will roll all the way down, hit, and die. Officer Starling is a deep roller, Barney. We should hope one of her parents was not.

I can't help with any specific recommendations and haven't done it myself, but I have a friend who was smoking a lot and switched and it seems like a pretty clear health/money improvement. The damaging effects people talk about may be true, but I think the relevant comparison is to whatever/however/how much they were smoking before.

just get a juul. Or don't do it which is the best.

wow I just bought a my blu starter kit from the supermarket for half the price it was in the vape store and I am well pleased, so simple, small and lightweight and really liking this green apple, its better than any previous vapes Ive had and no button to mess around with

vape store £20
Sainsburys £10

I went from vaping to crack and now feel soooo much better.
try heroin, it will change your life!

What do you vape with and why? what do you think about the potential damaging effects of vapes?
I was a very heavy cigarette smoker & it took me 2 long hard years to finally quit. I wouldn’t even dare try to vape. Don’t need another oral addiction.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Yeah, um...Vaping is the same difference as smoking. Don't think that combusted chemicals vs. vaporized chemicals is any different health-wise.

The only thing that vaping is good for is smoking weed in public inconspicuously.

If there is drip (am I getting all this lingo right?) that is nicotine free, maybe. Lungs are too delicate a thing to really play with. I regret that I ever smoked, let alone start work on acquiring popcorn lung.

Yeah, um...Vaping is the same difference as smoking. Don't think that combusted chemicals vs. vaporized chemicals is any different health-wise.

The only thing that vaping is good for is smoking weed in public inconspicuously.

If there is drip (am I getting all this lingo right?) that is nicotine free, maybe. Lungs are too delicate a thing to really play with. I regret that I ever smoked, let alone start work on acquiring popcorn lung.

Its the combustion that causes tar that is most harmful.. of course it is different, it's just pretty certain the effects of smoking are much worse than vaping and people who switch claim to feel better and breath easier, how is that "same difference" ???

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
It's chemicals, just not burnt chemicals.

The following compounds thave already been identified in e-cigarette vapor:

Acetaldehyde
Cadmium
Formaldehyde
Isoprene
Lead
Nickel
Nicotine
N-Nitrosonornicotine
Toluene

Anyone ever worked with Toluene? That's a scary day.

I'm not trying to ruin your buzz, but this is mass-produced stuff. Profit will always be favored over the user. There is no good way to do anything, but a real vaporizer with a big crinkly bag is probably about the safest thing you can do. It's just not really cool looking and nobody is gonna call you Cloud Daddy

When I was a regular smoker i started with 24mg of Nicotine, now down to 6mg. Soon to move to 3. Lets see how it goes. Getting rid of the initial urges is hard, but you will get there.

Been vaping for a couple of years now (started at 24 mg of nic down to 3 mg) and while I agree that it's probably not good for me you feel better physically with vaping as opposed to smoking. With vaping you can workout, run and just do physical things without gasping for air after 15 seconds. So I'm in much better shape physically since I made the switch. Also, it doesn't stink. Sure it has odor depending on what your vaping but it usually isn't unpleasant and it doesn't get into the upholstery and linger. You can smell it when you get into a smokers car or if they smoke in their house. You can't with vaping. Also it doesn't stain your teeth, food tastes better and your face doesn't turn into a catchers mitt (yet anyway). If your not a smoker but decide to start vaping, I don't get that at all, but for smokers, especially heavy smokers looking for an alternative, I don't see the downside yet. We know cigarettes will kill you. Vaping still has a lot of research that needs to be done before they really know just HOW dangerous it is.