Celebrity soundalikes

Tools    

The truth is in here
We have a thread devoted to those who look similiar to each other, but what about those with the same kind of voices?

I think George Wendt and Jeff Garlin sound almost exactly the same.

The first time I ever heard him speak, I thought Christian Slater sounded exactly like a younger Jack Nicholson

This is kind of funny, but I caught a minute of the Supreme Court hearings today - right when this Senator John Kennedy (interesting name!) from Louisiana was speaking....

I only heard his voice at first and thought someone was watching a rerun of Green Acres as Kennedy's accent made him sound just like Pat Buttram (who played "Mr. Haney" on Green Acres). Buttram was known for his unique voice and twangy accent - he also did a lot of voice work for Disney films!

I think George Wendt and Jeff Garlin sound almost exactly the same.
LOL! You're right!
(BTW, did you happen to catch the Curb Your Enthusiasm episode where everyone thinks Jeff is Harvey Weinstein?)

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I think the male half of the snow owls on this season of "The Masked Singer" sounds a lot like country singer Clint Black.

Eddie Kaye Thomas (Paul Finch in American Pie sounds exactly like Nicolas Cage.
I never really noticed this one and I just watched an Eddie Kaye Thomas movie the other day. I'm going to have to re-visit this one. Just re-watched Leaving Las Vegas too.