Death on the Nile trailer

Tools    

Has anyone seen the original? How is it? I want to see it first before this one.
Much like Murder on the Orient Express
The original DOTN didn't age well, and I couldn't even finish watching the Murder on the Orient Express remake.

The 1978 version is decent, not as good as Lumet's Orient Express, feels more like a made-for-TV project of the era. But still worth a look with another all-star cast.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

The original DOTN didn't age well, and I couldn't even finish watching the Murder on the Orient Express remake.
Ditto.

Saw this. It was good. Lot of style and flair, great acting, it's a fun little thing Kenneth's got going here with these movies.
theres another movie that came out few weeks ago that reminded me of death on the nile , its called , trying to remember what it called. i know one of them was a blonde woman and other one a guy . its a good movie also

It, just like MotOE, turned out to be surprisingly entertaining. Neither of them seemed like the kind of movies I'd be into but I ended up engrossed in the proceedings. I just couldn't shake the feeling that I'd seen MotN before even though I knew I hadn't. Maybe I'd seen the original somewhere in the past.

Might've just absorbed a lot of it through cultural osmosis.

Anyway, yeah, Branagh just does good stuff. His Poirot is surprisingly deep and surprisingly moving.