Random Acts Of Kindness Towards Sick/Injured Animals.

Tools    

We are picking Lulu up on monday, i'm extremely exited. She's in a dogs home at the min, i've rang a few times to make sure she's eating ok, and that things are going to plan🐶

We are picking Lulu up on monday, i'm extremely exited. She's in a dogs home at the min, i've rang a few times to make sure she's eating ok, and that things are going to plan🐶
Pics asap!

I keep meaning to say that when i've helped to give a cat or a dog medication i find it a good idea to apply a bit of butter on a tablet then place inside the animals mouth, chances are they like the taste and chew it, plus with it having a bit of butter on it should go down easily

How exciting!

Hope you have better luck than us. We got a sick puppy. She was infested with a parasite - she had to spend a night at the vet with a drip she became so thin and dehydrated. She still hasn't recovered her normal weight though I'm feeding her 3 times a day. Not only that, my older dog got sick too with the same problem. Cost a pretty penny in vet fees!

Be careful about sending pictures from your phone or tablet. Apparently, they can be traced back to you. Not sure how it's done but someone warned about this some time back. Just saying....

How exciting!

Hope you have better luck than us. We got a sick puppy. She was infested with a parasite - she had to spend a night at the vet with a drip she became so thin and dehydrated. She still hasn't recovered her normal weight though I'm feeding her 3 times a day. Not only that, my older dog got sick too with the same problem. Cost a pretty penny in vet fees!

Be careful about sending pictures from your phone or tablet. Apparently, they can be traced back to you. Not sure how it's done but someone warned about this some time back. Just saying....
Ok thank you! Lulu seems fit and well, hopefully she stays that way, she's got a pink doggy bed, pink food and water bowls, pink leash and collar, and a few squeaky toys, all waiting for her! I took her for a little walk earlier around the dogs home, she is gonna be a handful!

Ok thank you! Lulu seems fit and well, hopefully she stays that way, she's got a pink doggy bed, pink food and water bowls, pink leash and collar, and a few squeaky toys, all waiting for her! I took her for a little walk earlier around the dogs home, she is gonna be a handful!
Lol, mine only got a pink collar. The bed is grey...hubby bought it.

They're all a handful. How old is she? Mine is 3 months and she is hugely annoying lol - chews on everything and really annoys the older dog, poor thing. I'll bet he is thinking: I had such a nice quiet life, why did you bring this creature in to make my life hell!

Lol, mine only got a pink collar. The bed is grey...hubby bought it.

They're all a handful. How old is she? Mine is 3 months and she is hugely annoying lol - chews on everything and really annoys the older dog, poor thing. I'll bet he is thinking: I had such a nice quiet life, why did you bring this creature in to make my life hell!
Ahhhh i bet you wouldn't be without either of them now, a dog definitely completes a family!. Lulu is 5 months old, when i first saw her she lay on her back and i was tickling her pink belly, i thought if she thinks i'm doing this all the time she's right! Haha. Lovable little dog she is. She's gonna be living at mums as i continue my studies, but she'll be at my place at weekends, and spoilt rotten!

Lulu has arrived! 🐶. Currently fast asleep after her first car journey.
We.want.photos. We.want.photos.

Lulu has arrived! 🐶. Currently fast asleep after her first car journey.
We.want.photos. We.want.photos.
I'll sort some out, she's had people visiting us just to see her!

My two cats are creaming themselves for this new Fancy Feast. They get only one can of this per week as a treat.

Kandy to the vet this morning for her annual physical. A year ago vet told me her gums have inflammation. Now it is worse & in 6 months' time I must make a decision to have some of her teeth extracted as gum condition will only worsen.

One of my neighbors has 4 pit bull puppies who are 8 weeks old. I was playing with them outside this morning. So stinking cute though they dirtied my dress, chewed up my sneaker laces, & peed on my sneakers!

What is a dogs home? Is that a shelter/pound situation?

My two cats are creaming themselves for this new Fancy Feast. They get only one can of this per week as a treat.

Kandy to the vet this morning for her annual physical. A year ago vet told me her gums have inflammation. Now it is worse & in 6 months' time I must make a decision to have some of her teeth extracted as gum condition will only worsen.

She is gorgeous. It may be worth having some teeth extracted. It's never an easy decision when faced with dilemmas over our pets.

One of my neighbors has 4 pit bull puppies who are 8 weeks old. I was playing with them outside this morning. So stinking cute though they dirtied my dress, chewed up my sneaker laces, & peed on my sneakers!
😄 i've had to puppy proof my home and mums home, all my shoes are inside my wardrobe, cushions are on top of the wardrobe, and the kitchen door is closed! When we brought her home she just charged in, no nerves or anything, she had a nap after the car ride home and woke up when she smelt mums cooking!

What is a dogs home? Is that a shelter/pound situation?
Yeah the Dogs Trust, it's a re-homing centre.

She is gorgeous. It may be worth having some teeth extracted. It's never an easy decision when faced with dilemmas over our pets.
My 10 month old kitten died last summer post-teeth extraction. I am still completely devastated.

Here is a photo of him in my sock drawer - [Prince] Harry.

So why would a cute puppy be in a re-homing center? I presumed that you had bought Lulu from a breeder or pet store. Here in America it would be unusual to see a puppy at the pound or shelter.

My 10 month old kitten died last summer post-teeth extraction. I am still completely devastated.

Here is a photo of him in my sock drawer - [Prince] Harry.

So why would a cute puppy be in a re-homing center? I presumed that you had bought Lulu from a breeder or pet store. Here in America it would be unusual to see a puppy at the pound or shelter.
The people who had Lulu decided they no longer wanted her, don't know why, she's a beauty, she was in the Dogs Trust for about 3wks. Losing a pet is like losing family, losing my last dog was as bad as losing my husband. Harry looks adorable, such a shame when a pet dies at a young age.

The people who had Lulu decided they no longer wanted her, don't know why, she's a beauty, she was in the Dogs Trust for about 3wks. Losing a pet is like losing family, losing my last dog was as bad as losing my husband. Harry looks adorable, such a shame when a pet dies at a young age.
So glad you have rescued a puppy. Nutty people across the street (who look like they have no money at all) drove all the way to Pennsylvania to buy a Husky puppy for $600. Lovely dog, but 4,000 cats/dogs are euthanized daily in America.

So glad you have rescued a puppy. Nutty people across the street (who look like they have no money at all) drove all the way to Pennsylvania to buy a Husky puppy for $600. Lovely dog, but 4,000 cats/dogs are euthanized daily in America.
That is way too many. All of my dogs have been rescue dogs. I've also taken live fish in too, a friend of husbands had a centre for rescued fish and every so often he'd ask us could we take one in, we had a coldwater tank and an aquarium at the time.