Uncharted film

Tools    

David O. Russell, the director behind The Fighter and Three Kings, has a lot of plans for the Uncharted movie, and those plans have already raised some eyebrows amongst fans of the series. And i am one of those. Making a film out of a big video game franchise is quite a cheap way to go. But not an easy one. I fear the worst.

Mark Wahlberg confirmed that he’ll be playing Nathan Drake in the Uncharted film, showing that, once again, Hollywood doesn’t know what it’s doing regarding beloved video game franchises and obvious casting. Aside from casting Mark Wahlberg, David O. Russell is writing parts in the script for Joe Pesci and Robert De Niro and hopes to bring the two together as Nathan Drake’s uncle and father, two characters that don’t exist in the two Uncharted games. Next, I’m sure we’ll find out that either Elena Fisher isn’t in the movie as Drake’s love interest, or she will be and they won’t cast Emily Rose, who does Elena’s voice acting in the games and looks just like her in real life.

Mark Wahlberg? Just because he was with O. Russell in The Fighter, doesn't mean he's the one for the Uncharted film! There were other, and better options:

Joe Flanigan

Nathan Fillion

James Roday

(Even though, i think James Roday would have been the weakest one out of those three.)

So what do you guys think? Looking forward to it? Worried?

If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission
Well, the latest news on the film is that David O. Russell has quit the project. It's also likely that Mark Wahlberg will no longer participate, given Russell's recent departure.

Rumors have surfaced that Limitless director Neil Burger will take the reins.

Hopefully, he will have the good sense to cast Nathan Fillion!!!

Oh my god i am so glad to hear that! Goodbye O. Russell! (Don't know why i haven't heard of this before...) His script didn't sound much like the game/s at all.

Let's just hope that Bradley Cooper doesn't get the role for Drake now. I mean, he's a good actor, but he's no Nathan Drake. I hope he will cast Flanigan or Fillion. And please let Emily Rose play as Elena Fisher!

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”

UNCHARTED - Live Action Fan Film (2018) with Nathan Fillion directed by Allan Ungar

Let's Deadpool this.

Sully from the game when he saw that pic, “He ain’t got no GD mustache, kid.” Or gray hair or a cigar.

I’ve flipped to planning on watching this meow, just for the cameo. I mean when it’s streaming, of course.

I’ve flipped to planning on watching this meow, just for the cameo. I mean when it’s streaming, of course.
loved the uncharted video game series i have all them and hopefully they gonna make with nadina ross and chloe frazer like the lost legacy

a kid with reviews in his pod
I've just thrown up a review on this one.... I must admit, I don't think it'll give you much confidence for it unfortunately