I'm Leaving/I'm coming back

Tools    

Originally Posted by Equilibrium
Just fine, decided to cheat on me with her ex.
I'm sorry to hear that man, but I know you'll endure, you're a pretty resillient guy. There are always friends near when you need them .

Originally Posted by Eyes
I'm sorry to hear that man, but I know you'll endure, you're a pretty resillient guy. There are always friends near when you need them .
Thanks. Don't know how resiliant i am though. I thought I'd never hurt this much again. Now it hurts even more. I hate it when this happens.

Thanks. Don't know how resiliant i am though. I thought I'd never hurt this much again. Now it hurts even more. I hate it when this happens.
I hate it too. I find that it gets easier as time passes, maybe that's just me. Good luck with the whole thing man.

it is easier as time passes. but with this girl its worse...i keep finding about thing she did behind my back and said to other people.

it is easier as time passes. but with this girl its worse...i keep finding about thing she did behind my back and said to other people.
okay, you have to get her out of your head, and it won't be easy. I find it's easier to forget when I distract myself with something, usually something kinda dangerous, but that's just me. You need to do other things though, that'll help, a lot.

okay, you have to get her out of your head, and it won't be easy. I find it's easier to forget when I distract myself with something, usually something kinda dangerous, but that's just me. You need to do other things though, that'll help, a lot.
Its hard. Especially since now she says "i dont love you anymore"

god i hate my life.

god i hate my life.
She dosen't know what love is if she did she wouldn't have done this to you Life is more than one person

I am going away for a week tomorrow, I may not be able to get to a computer, see you all when i get back

god i hate my life.
you've been through this kind of thing before though. You know that the pain will pass, and then you will be free to move on, and start, not hating your life anymore.

you've been through this kind of thing before though. You know that the pain will pass, and then you will be free to move on, and start, not hating your life anymore.
Very true.

Nebbit....take care...you know where to post when u get back

I'm still not back. I've slipped into some major depression over this girl.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I'm still not back.
if you arent back, then who posted this?

okay, I am leaving......

....and now I'm back. miss me?

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

The Fat of the Mailbox
Is this a good time to say I'm back and junk?

Originally Posted by rubyblood
Is this a good time to say I'm back and junk?

You were here when I first joined but disappeared soon after... it's nice to have you back...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

The Fat of the Mailbox
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
You were here when I first joined but disappeared soon after... it's nice to have you back...
Why thank you.

The Fat of the Mailbox
Oh just you wait, just you wait....

there's a frog in my snake oil
<--- click to reveal inner beast