Iron Man on Blu-Ray and DVD September 30th

Tools    

Paramount Home Video will be releasing Jon Favreau's hit blockbuster Iron Man onto Blu-ray on September 30th, day-and-date with the standard DVD release. No technical specs have been announced at this time, but some of the special features to be included with the release are listed below.

You can pre-order Iron Man on Blu-Ray at Amazon here.

Features will include:
  • Screen Tests
  • "I am Iron Man" Behind-the-scenes featurette
  • "The Invincible Iron Man" featurette
  • Visual Effects featurette
  • Image Galleries
  • "The Actor's Process" featurette
  • The Onion trailer gag
  • Deleted and Extended Scenes

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Awsome dude I cant wait for this to come out really looking forward to getting it!

This, like DK, is one of those movies you'd like to show a friend who claims to hate superhero movies.

...uh the post is up there...

reservoir dogs circa 1881
Yeah,sounds good to me probabily be a 2 disc to follow.Be nice to watch it with kids didnt get opportunity to take them to cinema

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
You can still do it. It's playing at a few cheap theatres. It's definitely one of my Top Five movies of the year so far,

Dachshunds Fear Me
YAY! I need a Blu-Ray player, stat! IRON MAN is my favorite movie of the summer so far - DARK KNIGHT is more compelling, but for sheer summer fun, and the sheer joy of watching Robert Downey get his superhero mojo workin', IRON MAN wins!

George: Arthur.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
The Onion Trailer Gag?
You've never seen [urlhttp://www.theonion.com/content/video/wildly_popular_iron_man_trailer]this[/url]? I've included the link to help you out.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg