Fractuered: SPOILER ALERT

Tools    

So what happened with the bodies of his wife and daughter ? Why exactly did he kill them ?

The title of the movie is spelled " Fractured " . I don't know why it's not possible to edit the title, sorry.

There was a yellow jacket in the very back of his car at the end I think, so they were probably there the whole time.
The dog was real so the Daughter was an accident, his wife was accidental too I guess, but he caused it

There was a yellow jacket in the very back of his car at the end I think, so they were probably there the whole time.
The dog was real so the Daughter was an accident, his wife was accidental too I guess, but he caused it

So , are you saying that his wife and daughter's bodies were in his car the entire time ? Did he just imagine that he removed two bodies from the hospital ? Did he not even go to the hospital and imagined the entire movie ? Then maybe he didn't even have a wife and daughter and just created them in his mind to make up for the fact that his real wife died ?

He didn't imagine taking 2 bodies, they were the 2 teenagers involved in a crash with a drunk driver. He went to the hospital where he was treated but in his mind it was for his daughter.

I got that their bodies were in the car, maybe I'm wrong

He didn't imagine taking 2 bodies, they were the 2 teenagers involved in a crash with a drunk driver. He went to the hospital where he was treated but in his mind it was for his daughter.

I got that their bodies were in the car, maybe I'm wrong

I don't remember seeing that part of the movie where 2 teenagers were involved in a crash with a drunk driver. Where in the movie did they show that ?