GBG's Non-Country Music Count-UP

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I'm going to post some metal here in a minute in my 80's thread. See if your husband approves

He's not home right now, but he should be home soon. I'll ask him to listen to your music thread. He seems to like your type of music more than mine.

Just here for the free donuts
If he's really into metal, he'll probably not like most of my thread haha but the last page should be up his alley!

If he's really into metal, he'll probably not like most of my thread haha but the last page should be up his alley!

I listened to a bunch of songs on your thread, and it sounded like punk music to me, but that's not my type of music, so I could be wrong. But if you post more metal music, he'll like that. I know he likes KISS, Twisted Sister, Ozzy Osbourne, Black Sabbath, AC/DC, etc. He also likes Pink Floyd, but I don't think their music is metal.

Jack Wagner is probably best known for his acting roles on soap operas, but he's a great singer too. These are two of his biggest hits.

18A) Jack Wagner - All I Need

18B) Jack Wagner - Lady of My Heart

Gbgoodies, you sure like country music.

*Starts playing some country music*

*Woo gbgoodies until I have her until my control*

Come a bit closer, gb.

*Gb comes closer*

*Stabs gbgoodies with a guitar*

You're dead!

Gbgoodies, you sure like country music.

*Starts playing some country music*

*Woo gbgoodies until I have her until my control*

Come a bit closer, gb.

*Gb comes closer*

*Stabs gbgoodies with a guitar*

You're dead!

Well, apparently I'm dead, thanks to SC's Halloween Big Brother Game and Swan.

This calls for another country music break.

Country Song #4:
Joe Diffie - Prop Me Up Beside the Jukebox If I Die

These are two amazing singers, father and son, singing two amazing songs.

Julio Iglesias has such a smooth voice, and such a beautiful accent, that he just makes me melt when he sings. I can listen to him sing anything, even if it's not in English, and I can't understand the words.

20A) Julio Iglesias - To All the Girls I've Loved Before (without Willie Nelson)

His son, Enrique Iglesias, is following in his father's footsteps with his fantastic voice, and incredible talent.

20B) Enrique Iglesias - Hero

There have been many cover versions of this song over the years, and some of them are very good, but the original by Harry Nilsson is still the best.

21) Harry Nilsson - Without You

GBG, my mum loved Without You. Back in 1972 us kids bought her the single for Mothers Day . Brings a tear to my eye to hear it again now she's no longer with us. Thanks for choosing it

GBG, my mum loved Without You. Back in 1972 us kids bought her the single for Mothers Day . Brings a tear to my eye to hear it again now she's no longer with us. Thanks for choosing it

I'm glad you liked it. I think it's one of the most emotional songs ever.

A college friend introduced me to this song, and I fell in love with it. It's the only song that I've ever heard from this singer.

24) Jimmy Harnen with Synch - Where Are You Now?

How this one ended up on my list kind of boggles the mind because I'm not a fan of The Who, and I hated the rock opera Tommy, but for some unknown reason, I love this song.

26) Roger Daltrey - After The Fire

I missed updating this thread a few times yesterday, so I'll catch up by posting three of my favorite 80s songs now.

27A) A-ha - Take on Me

27B) Mr. Mister - Broken Wings

27C) Kajagoogoo - Too Shy