HBO Making Game of Thrones

Tools    

I don't know about Spartacus being terrible. I basically got what I expected, namely gladiator fights and somewhat witty dialogue. Every time someone says something the like of "remove cock from ass" I'm laughing. Maybe that's just because I like childish humour. Meh... I'm not saying it's one of the best shows right now, but just that it's not terrible. It's pretty mediocre, but I like it so far.

Is white trash beautiful
I just watched the first 3 episodes of Game of Thrones and I do like it and find it interesting.Imdb has a rating of 9.5 for this series and I'm not sure I would rate it that high.I just watched episode 3 and so far its my favorite episode. The characters are fun and I'm interested in what Winter is going to be like.I think I should probably read the books, I bet the books are better then the show.

WINTER IS COMING!

I am so loving this series, and its been a long time since Ive been excited about a show so much. Im feeling....a potential Sopranos level interest, but not there yet. Theres potential though!

No mystery who my favorite character on the show is......

You want to post like me?
What I like about Game of Thrones is that you're never quite sure whether a dragon or something like it is going to show up. We saw those White Walkers in the beginning and those sure didn't seem natural unless it was a really clever ambush. You've got the dragon eggs that doesn't burn the Calisi. We've heard about the fantastical creatures lurking beyond the Great Wall (thought I'd caps that) but we haven't actually seen them. Within the universe there are the black guards who supposedly have fought these creatures but there's also the learned, noble half-man who takes it as nothing more than primitive folklore.
There's no doubt in my mind that we're going to see some fantastical ****! The question is whether it'll turn into a full fledged, Skyrim like dragon or maybe the eggs are just gonna hatch tiny dragon calves (cubs? Pups?). Maybe the Calisi is going to become a dragon summoner. Maybe the bastard Black Guard is going to become a Warder like character who fights off trolls and frost giants (not the crappy Thor ones). God I love this stuff look at that terminology!

And talk about a great cast! Everybody raves about Sean Bean and it is well deserved but I was watching Black Death the other day. I've also seen Lord of the Rings and even Percy Jackson... Yeah you get me. But he does do a very good knight slash nobleman slash... Zeus? Yeah alright.
We've got Danish Champ Nicolaj Coster-Waldau so you know it's good. We've got Peter Dinklage who shows that little people can actually act instead of just copulate with sheep in American Pie. We've got a bunch of beautiful, talented women, we've got beautiful talented guys with razors and stuff. All around man. All around.

Better than Lord of the Rings. Ooooooh.

The fiction is awesome I take it?

You want to post like me?
Also - PREDICTION!
I bet the last shot in the last episode of the first season is gonna be a static shot of the dragon eggs and then - crack!

The slow start has definitely paid off, show's quickly becoming a favourite and definitely one going to have to rewatch to pick up on the little bits. Can't wait for next weeks episode!

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Am I the only one rooting for the Dathraki?
Nope. Everyone I know, including myself, is. Daenerys is my favorite character and I love that story line.

This show is freaking amazing. My one regret is that I start watching it now. I wish I would have waited until the first season ended so that I could watch them straight through. I can't stand having to wait a week.

With the exception of Tyrion, I am really hoping for bad things to happen to all the Lannisters.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
The cast is awesome. Sibel Kekilli from Gegen die Wand (one of my favourite films) just showed up as Shae. Like some of the others, she's not quite how I imagined the character from the books, but works really well. Charles Dance is thoroughly evil and creepy as Tywin Lannister.

It's completely kept me gripped even though I know what's going to happen.

Tyrion's still my favourite character. He is in the books, and I think Peter Dinklage's portrayal of him has made him even more likeable.

Spoilers about the Lannisters from the books...

WARNING: "Game of Thrones series" spoilers below
I am amused by all the people who hate the Lannnisters and want them to die in the next episode... you'll have a long wait. I'm up to book 4.2 and most of them are still alive. Worse, I find I'm really starting to like Jaime...

Bit late on the uptake but I watched the Pilot the other day and enjoyed it quite a bit. I've always thought these were Sean Bean's best type of roles.

Is white trash beautiful
Am I the only one rooting for the Dathraki?
No You are not the only one,I love the Dathraki and I really really hope they succeed

Season finale is tonight. Yeah I have to say this is HBOs best series since the Sopranos. After tonight Im gonna buy the first book The first book in the series represents the first season right?

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Hmm, I like Dany but I don't care too much for Khal Drogo with his man boobs or the rest of the Dothraki who seem basically to be a bunch of violent rapists. (Which, actually, come to think of it, doesn't distinguish them too much from the other groups of characters...)

Jerome Flynn as Bronn is one of my favourites. I keep forgetting it's him.