Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

Tools    

Yes there are specific threads for specific movies. But to be truthful, most of the movie based info on this board nowadays is posted by me. And it really isn't hard to follow the news i post in my thread. Just go to the first post and look in the index for the movie you want and the post you want to read. Click on the link and you will be sent to that specific post.

Yes I am a little behind in updating the index but that really doent take long to do so.
Oh thank you lord jrs. To be truthful perhaps when you get a break from all the nonstop posting of most of the movie based information on the forum you could find the time to remove your head from your own anus.

Originally Posted by jrs
People rarely post anything.

As opposed to the sheer immortal mofo god that you seem to think you are. Thank you for leading us through the shadow of unknown upcoming movie trailers and rumours, without you there would be just no information and we would become just forums.com instead because just nobody would ever be able to obtain the frontline knowledge you have. I know without your nonhuman like postings I would still be wondering whether movies were even being made any more or if we if were heading back to movielength flip books... HOW WOULD I KNOW????

o wow. i didn't even know they were going to make another one. all for the best, the ending of the third one was pretty lame.

&feature=player_embedded

embedded for your viewing pleasure.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Not sold on this one, yet.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
I guess this is the Prequel, what with no Miss Swan or Will to be found.

Hopefully it goes back to the fun of the 1st one. The last 2 were terrible.

I think this is one movie series that is being beaten to death! Disney struck gold the first time around but the 2nd movie lacked and the 3rd was just not good IMO. Apparently though they made enough movie to justify a whole new trilogy. This may be one that I pass on.

I watched Pirates of the Caribbean 4: On Stranger Tides on May 21. Jonny Depp keeps the Jack Sparrow style well (I love him). Let’s talk your favorite character from the Pirates of the Caribbean movie series.
btw, the mermaids are so sexy. Ahah

this is depressing

No...there was news about a fourth even when the third was still in theaters. Back then it was just heresay. Bruckheimer wanted to do a 4th but turned it down. then redecided to do a 4th
I heard they are going to do one more film after this and then they are going to end it.