Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

You all who liked The Others need to watch other films directed by Alejandro Amenabar...he's films are very very good...
I seen Abre Los Ojos because Pussy Galore recommended it to me and it was pretty good !

Amenebar always wins or at least gets nominated for Goya Award. I was looking through them the other day.
I can not stand Javier Bardem... but I own and enjoyed "The Sea Inside"

"Agora" is one of my favorites

"Tesis" was very good.... and it has Eduardo Noreiga in it... anything of his is watchable (He's in "Open Your Eyes" as well) and I watched his short film "Vale" last night..

I can not stand Javier Bardem... but I own and enjoyed "The Sea Inside"

"Agora" is one of my favorites

"Tesis" was very good.... and it has Eduardo Noreiga in it... anything of his is watchable (He's in "Open Your Eyes" as well) and I watched his short film "Vale" last night..
Have you seen ''No Country For Old Men''??? This movie is great and his performance is totally astounding!

I'm very interested in ''Tesis'' btw

Master of My Domain
The true way to convice someone that Bardem is brilliant is through recommending Biutiful by Inarritu. But I think MG has seen it before.

The true way to convice someone that Bardem is brilliant is through recommending Biutiful by Inarritu. But I think MG has seen it before.
Have not seen it but own it.. and I own No Country for Old Men and still have not seen it..

I even own Goya's Ghost which has Bardem but still have not watched it...

again he's an actor like Ben Stiller ... I cant stand to view him....

Have not seen it but own it.. and I own No Country for Old Men and still have not seen it..

at least you can stand Ed Norton MG!!

Master of My Domain
If you still don't like Bardem after seeing the film, you'll still enjoy the film because of the gloomy brutality that from what I see suits your taste. It's expressed beautifully but can drag for a bit too much.

It was due to the James Bond film that I started disliking Bardem.. there was another film of his that added to my dislike but I cant think of it now...

Bardem was the only thing I liked about No Country. Even then like is a strong word, I felt he gave a brilliant performance and for anyone who got more out of it I could see his performance becoming an all time favourite.

Sorry MM and basically everyone else on the site but No Country is a film I really don't like.

I have to return some videotapes.

You should fill out your lists so I don't feel bad that you give so many great recommendations and I can return the favor

Bardem was the only thing I liked about No Country. Even then like is a strong word, I felt he gave a brilliant performance and for anyone who got more out of it I could see his performance becoming an all time favourite.

Sorry MM and basically everyone else on the site but No Country is a film I really don't like.
MM was all over me about watching "No Country" but I still havent done it yet.. perhaps if my movie buddy watches it with me .. I will..

MM was all over me about watching "No Country" but I still havent done it yet.. perhaps if my movie buddy watches it with me .. I will..
You should watch it wouldn't be surprised if you ended up liking it. Its a well made film just not one I enjoy.

What have you seen from The Coens and what did you think of them?

I liked Raising Arizona... and Unbroken...

Coen Brothers films are not really my type of films...

I don't really like it the first time I see it too... but then I rewatch it and ended up to really like it. I think it's the kind of movie that need a rewatch to really appreciate it

I don't really like it the first time I see it too... but then I rewatch it and ended up to really like it. I think it's the kind of movie that need a rewatch to really appreciate it
I have watched it three times Derek . Its clearly not for me.

ohh then I have nothing to say more but you have clearly great movie taste looking at your top 10

I have to return some videotapes.
Sounds like movies aren't for you then

*goes back to his corner*