Doh! Or How I strolled in and tripped

Tools    

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
idiot moi -- i made my intro on the newbie thread instead of creating one over a week ago.

SO --- hello everyone! i've popped on this site a couple of times since registering and posted as such and rather like the setup and general community. Looking forward to meeting, greeting, wandering, debating, talkin sh*t, and having fun.

not much to say about my self, sorta secretive in that sense-- in a good way. I'm just not one to spew personal data right off the bat, i do that in real life, it's just the way i am, a cautious wolf, as it were. so forgive, should it offend, try not to worry if it strikes mistrust, and please, explore, should it create curiosity ::wolf smile::

Hi there and welcome to MoFo....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

A system of cells interlinked
Hello and Welcome

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
THANKS ALL!!

an added FYI, i'm only online once or twice a week, so if it takes a while to respond--- my bad, nothin personal, it just takes a while

hey, powdered water, friggin love the quote!
same goes to Destiny--extremes are a right, not a privilege because reality is for those who can't hang in fantasy