Michael Fassbinder as Macbeth

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Heard about it & waiting for this one.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
I heard about it. The trailer looks interesting. But, from what I have read (and I could be wrong - if others are wrong), they aren't using as much of Shakespeare's dialogue in the film. I understand that a lot of people would prefer that. But I would actually not. "Macbeth" is a close second favorite of Shakespeare's plays (next to "Hamlet") for me. So, that is a little disappointing. It still looks like it will be good, though.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
I don't know anything about this apart from that it has Michael Fassbender and Marion Cotillard in it, and that's all I need to know about it to know that I will definitely be watching it

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
I heard about it. The trailer looks interesting. But, from what I have read (and I could be wrong - if others are wrong), they aren't using as much of Shakespeare's dialogue in the film. I understand that a lot of people would prefer that. But I would actually not. "Macbeth" is a close second favorite of Shakespeare's plays (next to "Hamlet") for me. So, that is a little disappointing. It still looks like it will be good, though.
didn't know about the lack of dialogue, that could go either way and I'm the same way, Macbeth is a close second to Hamlet quickly followed by Richard III
But still, I will be keeping an eye out for this one