Finding Forrester

→ in
Tools    

Didn't see it.
I thought this movie was excellent. I highly recommend it.

It seems like I read somewhere that the kid with the lead role had never acted before. He was very good.

There is also a surprise star at the end.

As my wife now works in a theater, I get to see any movie I want... only problem is that none of them, IMO, have been worth writing about lately...

until now.

In the past two months, I've seen probably 25 movies, and none of them gave me the feeling that this one did... I actually glowed leaving the theater, despite the ... well, you'll have to see (cliffhanger!!!).

If you see one movie this season, see this one... and do a double take in deciding if you want to see Double Take. :P

Didn't see it.
It is really one of the best movies I've seen in a long time. I agree with Walt. See this movie.

I completely agree. Excellent film. Connery amazes me. It makes every scene look completely effortless.

Movie-Fever.com | New! Movie Fever Forums

All day I've got in my head "You the man now dog!"

I can't get it out! Help!
lol

I think I am going to see this movie tonight. Stay tuned for my opinions on it.

Originally posted by WaltSnider
All day I've got in my head "You the man now dog!"

I can't get it out! Help!
lol
Honestly: I don't like that line. Maybe It'll fit more in the movie, but to me it isn't funny or clever - just a stereotypical line trying to be funny. Just because Sean Connery is all proper, it doesn't mean it's funny when he talks a like he's from the "street"

Actually Chris, you hit it right on the head... it's unexpeted of him, that made it funny to me.