The PPR Jungle

Tools    

This is the only thread to be used for any and everything related to the MoFo overflow league The PPR Jungle - trades, predictions, matchups, banter, etc.... related to this league will all be handled in this one thread. The purpose for this is to keep the MoFo Fantasy Football League of #1 priority, and yes this thread will be an almost unmanageable eyesore, but so is the league since Im comissioner . I cleared even making this thread with Yoda first.

Last year I won the league!!! Against an absentee owner, but I digress. Returning owners from last year (or Jungle Originals) are Sleezy (Favre From Over), Mack (Zepplins), voneil7 (Hannahmals), my friend Fred (Devastators), and me. Me and Fred looked poised to go to the final last year, but he got upset by one of the bazzilion absentee owners we had called Johnny Flutoe. We had so many absentees last year I had to manage their rosters just to make it interesting when theyd face an active owners team. Out of fairness I even managed Flutoes roster for the final, truly nobody thought Id win including me, but I did.

Joshua (Ironhorse) is an american soldier stationed in Iraq, still, who I met in a different league last year. From what I could read between the lines of our correspondence he is deployed often, but he promises to manage his team when he can get to a computer. Seems like a good guy.

11 Angry Men - Yoda
Angry Gnomes - Halfangel337
Colts Of Doom - 7thSon
Devastators - My friend Fred
Favre From Over - Sleezy
IronHorse - Joshua
DexualHealing - DexterRiley
Out Of Bubbegum - Powdered Water
Super Pigeon - Me, and Freds friend Elliot.
TONGO - TONGO
Team Hannahmals - voneil7
The Spudenators - Spudracer
Zepplins - Mack
rauldc14 - Mean Machine

Draft Time & Date is Sunday August 28th 1:45pm PDT (4:45pm EST)

DexterRiley opted out of the league so if anyone wants in please send me your email.

Draft is less than 10 days away

Looking forward to being part of the Jungle - cheers mates!

A system of cells interlinked
I would bite on that last slot, but I am already in multiple leagues and I did too much last year...

This is the second time Ive sent it, and theres an invitation out to someone else too. First one that accepts gets it. If you want me to send it a third time rauldc14 I will, but I suggest a different email.

OY! You named your team Mean Machine! You cant name your team Mean Machine thats my name in the other league?! Mine mine mine!!!

I'll switch it then. I just suck at names.

Call yourself "The DL Gang" or "Operation Disabled List". Itd be funny and yet fitting.

Thanks for the reminder.

Looking like I'll be in 4-5 leagues this year, depending on whether or not this local one my friend's working on comes together.

I was offered the chance to join a cash league for $25 but turned it down. Wondering if I should have but its prob for the best as the last thing I need is to be even more enthused. Draft day in the other leagues gonna be a hilarious fast mess and looking forward to it.

Everyone change their team name to Mean Machine......you're going down this year TONGO.