Saw fans?

Tools    

Well with Saw 6 being released next Friday, figured I'd see how many people are Saw fans. I'm a diehard, overly obsessed saw follower. I've wanted to find out if there were any other out there. If so which was your favorite and least favorite. And what are you looking forward to in Saw 6.

Well, I saw the first "Saw" movie and was absolutely hooked. Great idea followed up with a great movie (so many times great ideas are ruined by the latter sucking terribly). However, I feel as though the "saw" franchise has since been ruined. Maybe it is because the idea isn't original to me anymore, or something...not sure exactly.

Believe it or not, I've never seen any of the Saw movies.

One of my buddies owns 1 through 5, so I'm considering watching them straight through and then seeing the 6th.

That's a lot of Saw though. I don't know, it could be really cool. Or just really messed up.

http://blurbshare.com

I've seen the first one. I'm telling you. You won't miss a thing. It sucks.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Ive seen and loved all 5 movies so far I havent seen Saw 6 yet but im looking forward to it.

cant wait to see the new one

A system of cells interlinked

Terrible films, the lot of them... Saw II was on the other night, and I watched about 6 minutes of it. Laughably bad from every angle. Last year around this time, my GF and I watched Saw and Saw III. We both swore off the flicks after that. Contrived garbage, these flicks. I rant about them in other posts on the site...

I've never had a desire to watch any of them... and probably never will...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I am a huge HUGE saw fan

Buy the ticket, take the ride.
I love all the Saw movies but I'm afraid that after the 6th the plot will get more far fetched. The whole failed health care scenario was good and all just to see the after math and how everything slotted into the story but anymore sequals that involve more plots like that might make any predocessors very weak indeed. That would be a real shame.

never could understand how they can make so many movies of this idea!

One man for the job but the right man
after 3 the movies just started dragging on and got very boring... sort of like the same thing over and over

4 and 5 were awful. 3 and 6 are the best.

after 3 the movies just started dragging on and got very boring... sort of like the same thing over and over
That's the whole basic idea of "Saw" it is the same thing over and over, it is one man's quest to give people who are stuck in a rut and taking life for granted a chance to truly appreciate their lives. It works because he never runs out of ironic ways to show people exactly what they've been doing to screw up their lives.