Toy Story 3

Tools    

After 10 long year the new toy story is due to come out dose any one know exactly when this year its due to come out as my older two kids are driving me mad asking how long its going to be.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
I'm not sure if it's entirely set in stone , I know that the original is going to be re-released in 3D soon.
Yup, October 2nd of this year.

Toy Story 2 in 3-D comes out Feb. 12th 2010.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
And Toy Story 3 has been announced, and the date will be June 18th, 2010

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im looking forward to see these movies in 3d and also the 3rd

Hey I watched Toy Story a good 200 times when I was a kid and I look forward to a 3D version , probably the first movie I'll see with that new digital 3D.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I loved watching Toy Story when I was younger and I love it that my son now loves the film and im sure he will love the third installment also

Childhood memories abound! I still consider Toy Story THE BEST film by Pixar. I think mainly what works, unlike so many cg movies now, the characters and story were fresh and original. Too many CG films now are carbon copies of one another.

...uh the post is up there...

hanks and allen better return

I'm pretty sure Tom Hanks and Tim Allen will reprise their roles, they were kind enough to lend their voices to the little add-on during the credits of Cars.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

has it really been 10 years

I think we'll all in agreement that Toy Story was/is one of the greatest kids movies out there, i'm looking forward to the 3D adventure but i'm a little unsure about a 3rd instalment?? How are they going to do this? I fear the worst i'm afraid some things should be left alone e.g Shrek should never have made a third outing!

i remember when the original one came out. it was awesome!

One Suit Two Suit Three Suit Four
Easily the most anticipated film I want to see since The Dark Knight.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I'm not sure if it's entirely set in stone , I know that the original is going to be re-released in 3D soon.
Toy Story and Toy Story 2 are currently scheduled to be re-released in 3-D in October some time.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Teaser Trailer is Here

Not to keen on the idea , I'd like to see Pixar explore new ideas and continue their quality streak - although to revisit the Toy Story universe with the maturity and vastly superior animation of their recent films would likely make for one of their best yet.

You guys ready to let the dogs out?
I just hope they dont ruin the Toy Story franchise with this. Toy Story 1 and 2 were probably two of my favourite movies from my younger days and are modern day classics. If they can make TS3 good it'll be brilliant. I will definatly give it a watch though whether it is brilliant or not.

To Infinity and Beyond

Manolo, Shoot That Piece Of Sh*t!
So Excited! I have seen the first and second like a million times!

Greets
Spikez

Spikez's DVD Collection

Last Movie Seen: The Breakfast Club