Need help finding a movie

Tools    

Alright, i need help finding the name of this movie. I know i've seen it but i can't think of the name. There's a scene in it where they hide drugs in a little girls doll and they cut the doll up to get the drugs out and the little girl goes crazy, obviously, because they are cutting up her doll. Please help me out because it's driving me crazy.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Did it have that one guy in it from that one movie???

Please explain as much as you can.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I`ve had no success in locating the movie (The shadow)
[On dvd, widescreen, region1]. Any suggestions or is it simply unavailable. Legitamite copies only.

Originally Posted by moviearchivist
I`ve had no success in locating the movie (The shadow)
[On dvd, widescreen, region1]. Any suggestions or is it simply unavailable. Legitamite copies only.

Right now on Amazon.com there are two used copies of the widescreen R1 DVD. Go HERE. They're each selling for about $24 before shipping. It's such a crappy movie I don't know why anybody would purposefully go looking for it, but knock yourself out.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Holden Pike :
I checked amazon.com; the first seller stated in they`er comments ,that they`er dvd was region 2 and I`ve tried getting tech info on a dvd, from the second seller before, and was told they could`nt access that information. Hard to figure how that can be. But thankyou for the effort just the same.