favorite sexy scene in a pool

Tools    

from the top of my head......Wild Things (1998) Neve Campbell and Denise Richards.

Movie Forums Member
What a thread, not really sure why you want this info, but I can think of Raindeer Games as one right now. One major one is the movie Swimming Pool. Also I think there was one in one of the Chevy Chase movies, I think National Lampoon's Vacation.

Originally Posted by jrs
Although the film sucked, one of the sexiest had to be the one in Showgirls.
That one sucked balls, not literally, Elizabeth Berkely flapping around like fish was disgusting, poor Kyle MacLachan

Although it was a daydream-fantasy and it was really not anything other than masterbating, the pool/bathroom scene in Fast Times at Ridgemont high was great.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	cates1.jpg
Views:	399
Size:	61.3 KB
ID:	5026  

The scene in Swimfan was okay

that scene from swimfan is the only one i can think of, and i didnt even see the whole movie lol.
We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of uppers, downers, laughers, screamers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case ofbeer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
Oh, **** is that one where he gets his pecker out?
Yes. BOING!

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Chevy Chase in National Lampoons Vacation.
Funny ass film, before Chevy lost his mojo.
Lets not mention the pool scene in Caddyshack........dooodie!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Oh, **** is that one where he gets his pecker out?
yeah, I'm pretty sure a lot of us saw our first on-screen penis in that movie.

Originally Posted by Eyes
yeah, I'm pretty sure a lot of us saw our first on-screen penis in that movie.
On the brightside, it was Bruce Willis'.

I just know they're coming to kill me.
On the brightside, it was Bruce Willis'.
And if you were a woman that would mean something!

Originally Posted by 7thson
Although it was a daydream-fantasy and it was really not anything other than masterbating, the pool/bathroom scene in Fast Times at Ridgemont high was great.
I was gonna say Wild Things but then you mentioned Fast Times and I said "Ahhhh...yes... I remember that one!!"

"Life's the same I'm moving in stereo
Life's the same except for my shoes
Life's the same you're shaking like tremolo
Life's the same it's all inside you..."
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra