Gravity

→ in
Tools    

When i saw Gravity i was very confused. I hate Sandra Bullock and Clooney but the film is so intense and fascinating that i have forgotten my deep hatred! The fear of the deep dark space is terryfing

I thought only Russel Crowe hated Gorge Clooney

I am a bit curious to watch this movie! All the reviews that I have read about it stated that it was a great experience. Besides, even though the movie shows only the space on screen, the visual effects was spectacular!

chaq686
A mexican reporter just asked to Alfonso Cuarón on how difficult was to filmed this in the actual space. No ********. Don't know if this movie felt real or the journalist was stupid.

watch?v=7PlhFz7GkeE

Prince of Dragonstone
I thought this was a technical and cinematographic marvel, with strong performances.

***First impression of Clooney is that he looks like an actor in a space suit rather than an astronaut.*** lol

The fear of the deep dark space is terrifying.

Cthulhu's Press Officer
Excellent film. First film in a long while that had me on the edge of my seat, and I mean that literally; not in the cliche "every movie review" way. 8/10

(8.5 if I'm being picky)

Well there was a lot of hype about the movie and I went to see it. I was so disappointed in it. I just did not care for it. Way to much hype in my opinion. Don't want to give anything away for anyway so this is all that I will say. Not the finer works of these actors.

I bought the DVD. Watched it.
I think this motion picture validates the medium as an art.
I think this motion picture is what it is all about.
The technology involved in the craft is astonishing.
The performances are spot on.
A simple story that tells an incredible adventure in the human experience - done in a masterful and completely believable portrayal.
Alfonso Cuarón is a genius.

I just finished the movie for the first time and while I did like it, I didn't think it was ALL THAT. George Clooney was great, but Sandra Bullock was a snooze. All she did was have panic attacks. I heard she got 70 million dollars for this movie. 70 MILLION DOLLARS JUST TO HAVE PANIC ATTACKS!

I just finished the movie for the first time and while I did like it, I didn't think it was ALL THAT. George Clooney was great, but Sandra Bullock was a snooze. All she did was have panic attacks. I heard she got 70 million dollars for this movie. 70 MILLION DOLLARS JUST TO HAVE PANIC ATTACKS!
I'll take it. Glad ya liked it.

I liked it but I'm not gonna be like, "Oh, Gravity... *GASP* There's nothing better than Gravity!"

It was... hokey. Very hokey.

And I thought the fire sequences on board the station looked terrible and took me out of the realism.

And there was too much music.

And I didn't like Sandra's character. And I hated that she had a guy's name.

Oh, God. The horrible new popcorn boxes.

A system of cells interlinked
Bumping this so I don't hijack the Blind Side thread with more of my nonsense...
@Citizen Rules

Gravity is my favorite film about processing/dealing with grief caused by the loss of a loved one, especially when it is caused by some stupid, random senseless thing... and helped me and some of my family members get through some tough times centered around death in the family. I won't go into more detail, but that is why I have it in my top 10.

The entire film comes across as an allegory of how one can potentially get lost in the endless abyss of grief while feeling extremely isolated in some ways, sometimes only hanging on by a thread. Some of the metaphor is a bit on the nose in the film, but it works for me...