What film(s) make people the most angry?

Tools    

I think the only films that truly make me angry are the ones that glorify adultery and affairs, maybe Im old fashioned but if someone is married and the other person knows it then its so wrong, nothing can justify a homewrecker

Psychopaths are misunderstood.
only in movies in real life they are very uninteresting

The latest Clash of the Titans pissed me off pretty good. Does that count?

Other than that the over the top ridiculous nature of movies like Wanted, where people are curving bullets, sometimes upsets people.

I think the only films that truly make me angry are the ones that glorify adultery and affairs, maybe Im old fashioned but if someone is married and the other person knows it then its so wrong, nothing can justify a homewrecker
Right!

A lot of my favorite movie characters are psychopaths.
Mine too:

To name just a few favorites.

And at the end of fear, oblivion
They are complicated and complex characters. They are difficult to understand, which is why i 'love' crazy and evil characters like that. They intrigue me.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
i always get confused on what would be construed as 'glorifying.' i don't think those are examples of movies that glorify psychopaths, either. what about Patrick Bateman, though?

They are complicated and complex characters. They are difficult to understand, which is why i 'love' crazy and evil characters like that. They intrigue me.
They are only intriguing in movies

i put Schindler's List and saving private rayn in the top really it makes us angry towards the inhumanity.

i put Schindler's List and saving private rayn in the top really it makes us angry towards the inhumanity.
Well said, samdisilva! Your post is spot-on! Thanks.

The Cove
Dear Zachary
Cannibal Holocaust

Because of Horrendous displays of humanity in each.It makes me angry.

A system of cells interlinked
Wait, sorry...you tend to blame the single person? I just don't see it that way at all, especially if it's the married person that first approaches the single person.

Single person - Has taken NO vows, has no legal bindings at all, can date anyone they want.

Married person - Is in a committed relationship, has taken vows, and is totally in the wrong 100%.

As much as I love Titanic the film makes me angry sometimes. Whenever it gets to the part of the sinking and I see the stewards on the ship keeping the lower class passengers down in the ship just makes so mad because what did to those people was not right and I find it disgusting that they kept locked up like caged animals while the more privleged class got to go on the boats. Also the part with Bruce Ismay get me everytime too.

As much as I love Titanic the film makes me angry sometimes. Whenever it gets to the part of the sinking and I see the stewards on the ship keeping the lower class passengers down in the ship just makes so mad because what did to those people was not right and I find it disgusting that they kept locked up like caged animals while the more privleged class got to go on the boats. Also the part with Bruce Ismay get me everytime too.
What about how the Titanic sank because 2 lovers were kissing on the deck?

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
Twilight makes me angry. So does The Ugly Truth, and The Bounty Hunter and 27 Dresses and i'm gonna stop...

We've gone on holiday by mistake
The Cove
Dear Zachary
Cannibal Holocaust

Because of Horrendous displays of humanity in each.It makes me angry.
The Cove has to be top of my list.

The Cove has to be top of my list.
Agreed.