Twilight

Tools    

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
I just finished your book and it's GREAT! The only problem is I want more!

Thanks for telling me about it!

Have you read Fledgling by Octavia E. Butler?

Sounds like it's right up your alley. It has every quality that you describe, and yet it is probably like no vampire novel that you have ever read. It will shock, surprise, entertain and enlighten you. If you haven't read it yet, get it immediately!

Needless to say, it is by far my own favorite vampire story

I just finished your book and it's GREAT! The only problem is I want more!

Thanks for telling me about it!
I'm glad that you enjoyed it. I am afraid however that this is the only vampire book that Butler produced before her untimely death a few years ago. The rest of her work does however deal with many of the central themes of Fledgling. Her Exogenesis trilogy and her short story Bloodchild in particular deal with the themes of power and emotional cooptation. My favorite works of hers have to be her near-future apocalyptic The Parable of the Sower and it's sequel The Parable of the Talants.

You know, I kind of changed my mind towards Twilight...
Back like a year ago in 2007 before the movie, it was actually an okay book series, then the movie came out and now it's just annoying.
You see all these noobs everywhere wearing Twilight shirts and screaming "omg, Edward!"
It just annoys me. Now I hate Twilight.
I still love Harry Potter though, I've loved it ever since it came out.
It's way better than Twilight.

The Lord of the Rings

You know, I kind of changed my mind towards Twilight...
Back like a year ago in 2007 before the movie, it was actually an okay book series, then the movie came out and now it's just annoying.
You see all these noobs everywhere wearing Twilight shirts and screaming "omg, Edward!"
It just annoys me. Now I hate Twilight.
I still love Harry Potter though, I've loved it ever since it came out.
It's way better than Twilight.

I can understand how someone could get annoyed at some of the fans but I don't think their silliness should make someone change their mind about liking the book or movie... and as far as comparing the Twilight series to the Harry Potter series... I just don't get why it is has even been done...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

really love it...can't wait for the sequel..i wish i could find someone like edward cullen...when he loves, he loves till eternity...

I really like that song by Paramore called Decode from the movie. I'm reading the second book now. It's pretty interesting.
I really like Decode too... along with Eyes on Fire by Blue Foundation... and Supermassive Black Hole by Muse... the two songs by Rob Pattinson aren't too bad either... which was a little surprising to me.

I've not seen the film and I don't know if I ever will, but I thought that I'd pass the news on that Drew Barrymore is on the shortlist to direct the third of the Twilight films, Eclipse.

First three Twilight movies will be back in theaters on Tuesdays next month

2011-10-06

"With The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 set to hit theaters next month, it’s likely that a lot of fans of the series are planning to rewatch the earlier films in preparation for the next chapter of Edward and Bella’s story. If you’re among them, you may be able to see all three of the previously released movie on the big screen again.

Here’s the schedule:
Twilight on November 1
The Twilight Saga: New Moon on November 8
The Twilight Saga: Eclipse on November 15

All screenings will take place at 7:30 p.m. local time."

my friend told me, that if I really want to watch vampires and werewolves, watch underworld

my friend told me, that if I really want to watch vampires and werewolves, watch underworld
That, or Blade.

My wife won't shut up about the wolf kid. ...Ya the kids built...shut up!

My wife won't shut up about the wolf kid. ...Ya the kids built...shut up!
LOL... that's funny dude, my girl use to say that too.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
I wonder how the last sequel will go after the Robert and Kristen scandal

Good thing!
A bit childish though...
But Edward makes it all!

The movie 'Twilight' and the series of movies that follow one after the other are just great to watch. The vampires look incredible when they stand up to fight against their own people the Volturi.