Most Overrated Movies

Tools    

I can give it credit for that. In that respect I can say it did a good job. I can also say that I was ok with it being told in flashback. To each their own, I guess.

No Apologies. No Regrets.
The dark Knight is one of the most over rated movies ever. So is avatar and transformers.

hell yea! animated transformers is the way to go! The first transformers was eh i could watch it. But transformers 2 was AWFUL! sam goes to robot heaven??? WTF!

what does Dark of the moon even mean??? and as much as i want to stay away from it my little brother watches transformers religiously so i cant really escape it ahah

hell yea! animated transformers is the way to go! The first transformers was eh i could watch it. But transformers 2 was AWFUL! sam goes to robot heaven??? WTF!

The first Transformers was watchable.. but the second one was plain silly.
& Yes that Sam going to Robot Heaven made me drop my jaw & go WTF too..

jeepers creepers omg what a load of poo

I would agree with Marcellus, The Matrix would still be enjoyed a century from now.

There Will Be Blood should be retitled There Will Be Boring! Actually this was my buddies idea but I think I agree with him.

Here, There and Everywhere
I think The Hurt Locker is overrated and not deserving of the acclaim it received.

The DM
Where does it start. Any Tarantino movie. 2001: A Space Odyssey (What a bore), Slumdog Millionare, A Beautiful Mind, Rocky, Chicago, Passion of Christ. Out of all of them probably 2001. Dont get me wrong I adore Kubrick but this movie is so damn boring. Dont even get me started on Avatar

Leicamaster

Pulp Fiction

Yes I am really really bored
Unstoppable and Inception :S didn't really enjoy them

Slumdog Millionaire was an overrated piece of cinematic crap. Big, flaming pile of dog s**t.

If you've never seen this don't bother. Save yourself from the agony.