Your favorite low budget film

Tools    

Lost on mars and Empire of danger where two movies I watched with a few friends one night. I love independent flicks and always looking for new ones to watch. I wasn’t in any of them.

Well you have more stamina then I do... I find it hard to sit through crappy high budget films...

Anyway.... I wonder who gave Prospero negative rep for his last two posts in here... both were just his opinion... which the last time I checked, we were still allowed on here even if someone else disagreed with it... his last post may have irritated someone... but if so, they should have answered it instead of just popping it with negative rep... which reminds me, I'm off to make a comment in the rep thread.

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Lost on mars and Empire of danger where two movies I watched with a few friends one night. I love independent flicks and always looking for new ones to watch. I wasn’t in any of them.
My mistake, i Jumped to an unwarranted conclusion. My apologies.

Still, I'm sorry to say that the trailers don't make me eager for more.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Hmm, no love for the film I thought of first yet, that is disappointing. I have go with Primer. One of the headiest time travel films that takes at least a couple of viewings to notice everything that is going on. And, if I remember correctly, it was made for $6,000.
That movie was well written, but the production values were pretty bad. I know it's low budget, but I couldn't hear a thing.

Suspect's Reviews

paranormal activity

It's no secret I like lots of low budget films, but one of the best examples I can think of is Vincenzo Natali's Cube from 1997.

Ingeniously scripted, and filmed entirely using one room; it's a fantastic example of a director working within his means, and still delivering a great looking, intellectually stimulating movie.

It's no secret I like lots of low budget films, but one of the best examples I can think of is Vincenzo Natali's Cube from 1997.

Ingeniously scripted, and filmed entirely using one room; it's a fantastic example of a director working within his means, and still delivering a great looking, intellectually stimulating movie.

Ah, an excellent suggestion. I just feel it's my duty to warn readers to avoid Cube 2: Hypercube

Cube=Good, Hypercube=Bad

I would have to say Paranormal Activity, but before I saw that I would have said Clerks lol

Be Kind Rewind

: D

I would say paranormal activity, the blair witch project and farenheit 9/11.

The Signal.

Big Chico's Movie Blog
Blair Witch scared the poo out of me. I saw it before all the media hype said it was fake. I don't know if it was low budget but The Toxic Avenger is another favorite of mine.

Wrong turn is the one of the best low budget film .

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
Alien Trespass

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

I have to give it to Blair Witch Project. I mean seriously they made this film with 3 film students and a keg of beer. It ended up making a ton o money, and was fresh also in its marketing besides the directing with that first person camcorder theme.

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
I have to give it to Blair Witch Project. I mean seriously they made this film with 3 film students and a keg of beer. It ended up making a ton o money, and was fresh also in its marketing besides the directing with that first person camcorder theme.
The second is crazy. If you run the movie backwards it has a message you can decode.

Blair Witch Project - The second is crazy. If you run the movie backwards it has a message you can decode.
Ugh that sequel was a donkey turd. Ill take your word for it