Brothers

Tools    

I saw the trailer for this and would like to see it but I'll probably wait for the DVD...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Yes! I cannot wait to see these two cuties together, Jake Gyllenhaal and Tobey Maguire...THANK YOU SANTA!! The movie trailer looks so riveting, and this movie is oozing with talent! I will attach the trailer for the rest of you to drool over!!!

I am glad to see we are all on the same page! Yes, those two are incredibly talented and CUTE! Talk about EYECANDY!! In terms of the quality of this movie, it looks very good, but kind of dark! It is important to remember, however, that the film is supposed to be a love story! Too bad those two are not falling in love and killing each other over me, geez Natalie talk about getting tons of legit loving!

Employee of the Month
I have seen the original and this was such a great movie. I would give away 70% to 80%.
That is also because Bier is a real talented director. On the other hand: Tobey Maguire? Jake Gyllenhall? Okay... but TOBEY MAGUiRE????

Sexy Celebrity is not so wrong: The two guys with the strange names are more like to starring in a romantic gay-comedy, than in a serious post-traumatic-war-syndrom-movie.
We will see. Still Nightwatch is better than the Hollywood remake, even while Ewan Mc Gregor is starring in it.

Employee of the Month
So, a Jake Gyllenhaal/Tobey Maguire love story film would be great because they're both alive (and better be until they get old, ugly and I don't want them anymore)
By the time these two young actors are old and ugly, you will be, too.

Hey if it is fantasy we are talking about, just fantasize you have gone back into time and were Heaths first. I mean there is as much chance of that happening as there is of you sleeping with either one of them.. Nothing personal, I know I have no chance with say: Rachel Welch when she was 25 .

I already watch the trailer of this movie just a while ago and all can say it is a very great movie I like Natalie Portman