Lucky Number Slevin = Damn Good

→ in
Tools    

I wipe my ass with your feelings
Saw this movie last night and I must say this movie was without a doubt one of the best I've seen in awhile. The movie was funny and witty. At the same time it kind of made you ask what was going to happen.

This movie can be compared to a Guy Ritchie film. Everything QUICKLY folds together in the end.

I personally give it a 4.5/5
We're soldiers. Soldiers don't go to hell. It's war. Soldiers, they kill other soldiers. We're in a situation where everybody involved knows the stakes. And if you're gonna accept those stakes... You gotta do certain things. It's business, we're soldiers. We follow codes... Orders.

Hm. Well I wasn't immediately attracted to it after seeing the trailer, but what the heck. This review got my attention.

While the film was nice and stylish, I thought it was missing a lot of substance from it. When it tried to add in the substance, it got a little too clever and silly for its own good.

But it's still worth a watch. Maybe not in the theatre though.

This actually wasn't as poo as I was expecting, it turned out to be quite entertaining, although it has to be the worst title in film history. And speaking from a purely heterosexual standpoint, Josh Hartnett seems to have turned a bit scrawny, I think he needs to hit the gym. 2.5/5.

I actually thought this movie was a lot of fun, even though it wasn't exactly a GREAT movie. I still loved it though. Good, entertaining flick.

I enjoyed this film. It is funny however, that in our local newspapers it said how we remain confused at the end. This was totally the opposite in that they pretty much explained every minor detail about what and why things happened. Not really tough to figure out either from the start yet just a fun movie to watch. And there is irony (I think that would be the appropriate word to use since one would never expect this person to die in this fasion) too in the way one of the characters died. Those of you who watched it may know who and what I mean there.

Originally Posted by TwentyOne
I actually thought this movie was a lot of fun, even though it wasn't exactly a GREAT movie. I still loved it though. Good, entertaining flick.

I actually thought this movie was in fact great. Such an intelligent plot, and I thought that Morgan Freeman and Sir Ben were such great choices for their characters. Josh Hartnet was suprisingly good as well. Going to pick this one up right when it gets released to DVD. I am also planning on offering it as one of the 4 titles that I will be giving away on my website. Can't wait till it comes out!

Spam Alert Spam Alert Whhhhhooooooooooooooooooooop Whooooooooooooooo
Spam Alert Spam Alert Whhhhhooooooooooooooooooooop
Spam Alert Spam Alert Whhhhhooooooooooooooooooooop Whoooooooooooooooooooooop!!!

Not spamming at all. I was just saying that I really did enjoy this movie a lot. Sorry if you thought I was spamming.

Spam Alert Spam Alert Whhhhhooooooooooooooooooooop Whoooooooooooooooooooooo
p!!!

Dude your name is even spam.....prove me wrong, show me something more than a one or two sentence post on a regular basis.

I will prove you wrong. The reason I picked the name is it is easy for me to remember. I am not just coming in here posting a few times and then leaving. I also already explained to you in another thread the reason why I am posting so frequently right now. I want to get to 25 posts and start a thread that I think will be really good.

Originally Posted by 7thson
Spam Alert Spam Alert Whhhhhooooooooooooooooooooop Whoooooooooooooooooooooo

p!!!

Dude your name is even spam.....prove me wrong, show me something more than a one or two sentence post on a regular basis.
And one more thing, can you please stop following all of my posts up with this crap. It is really annoying. Thanks

Spam Alert Spam Alert Whhhhhooooooooooooooooooooop Whooooooooooooooooooo
ooop!!!

Female assassin extraordinaire.
i will be posting a review of this shortly. i enjoyed mucho.

meh. I give it a 2.5/5

lucky number slevin was definately not the movie i was expecting it to be... however, i was more than pleaseantly surprised. the movie rocked. and lucy lu was soooooooo hot and cute and adorable in that movie

A system of cells interlinked
Not a great film, IMO. Watch North by Northwest instead, for a really good mistaken identity film....

The Way of the Gun = sub-par Tarantino knock-off...but an entertaining film...

Lucky Number Slevin = sub-par Ritchie knock-off...but also an entertaining film...

Horrorphiliac

this was a pretty good movie. not too much of a josh harnett fan tho.