What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

Its been a while!!! But i'm finally back, Not tottaly still missing a computer but since I last posted I'm at about 374 dvds so I've grabbed a bunch since last time. Well When I get a new computer i'll be back more often updating.

The Reaping 7/10
Transformers 8.5/10
Flight of the Living Dead 6/10
The Invisible 6/10
Return to House on Haunted Hill 1/10
Planet Terror 8/10
A Mighty Heart 7/10

The People's Republic of Clogher

A combination of VHS & tatty ex-rental replacements and flat out bargains (£2.49 for Monster, for example). Back in the saddle, but feeling a bit saddle sore...

Last DVD I bought was The Warriors - Director's Cut or something like that. I had to buy it because I couldn't find it for rental anywhere around here and I'm from Los Angeles. There are blockbusters and other video stores on every other mile. It got annoying and I finally shelled out the 15 bucks that Best Buy had it selling for. I'm not dissapointed at all, though. I enjoyed the movie. I probably would have enjoyed it more if I didn't know what was going to happen from playing the Warriors videogame that Rockstar created last year. It's pretty damn faithful to the movie. Good stuff all around. Anyway, that's my last DVD purchase.

Paul Gilbert: Space Ship One Live

Mastodon: The Workhorse Chronicles

Originally Posted by tearjerker
I bought Elizabethtown most people thought it sucked but I thought it was very good. The cast was very strong with, Kirsten Dunst, Orlando Bloom, and of course Susan Sarandon and the story was also very entertaining.
I picked that up opening day. I totally agree with you. When it came out in theaters i saw it twice and i felt like i was the only one who liked it.
I also just bought the 12 Monkeys special edition. I had never seen the flick, i loved it. One of my favorite Gilliam's now.

this weekend in another city wouldnt be right to not buy something LoL bought gattaca, ive loved this movie from the moment i seen jude law(when it came out)!! funny i never actually owned it on dvd! as well as the corpses bride.... hmm whats to say i really liked no whys about it

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Wow, I didn't know Season 3 of Scrubs was out, I'll have to pick that up too.

Originally Posted by Strummer521
Wow, I didn't know Season 3 of Scrubs was out, I'll have to pick that up too.
Not in R1 it isn't. Season three will be released the first week of May here.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

there's a frog in my snake oil

Been meaning to for a long time. Pyro pushed me over the edge. (He'll do that )

I just bought the Battle Royale pack with the two movies and the 3rd bonuc disc but the bonus disc is useless, It is in Japanesse and Not english subtitles.

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
Not in R1 it isn't. Season three will be released the first week of May here.
Oh. Why is it always released sooner in the U.K. when it's made in America?

We have our fair share of waiting, for pretty every much cinema release and TV show, heck Serenity has only just been released today and you've had that for donkeys so let us have Scrubs a bit earlier.

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp

We have our fair share of waiting, for pretty every much cinema release and TV show, heck Serenity has only just been released today and you've had that for donkeys so let us have Scrubs a bit earlier.

Ok fair enough.