What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?

Tools    

Shameless self promotion
I went to see Monster Man about a week ago. Don't know how wide a release you guys over the pond had of it, here in the UK it was very limited. Ther were only four people (including me and my friend) in there! Was surprisingly good. Really didn't like it to start with but loved it by the end.

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Guess Who, not great, but enjoyable in its own way.

Falling Angels
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

film making extraordinaire
Ring 2, which had bad writing, too many plot holes, not remotely scary, and was too predictable. Naomi Watts' acting, and new special effects techniques are the only good things in this movie. The only reason I didn't mind this movie's release is that I took a girl's phone I was with before the movie, and switched my name for samara, then called her at the end of the movie. Jolly good fun, the elbow too the stomach did hurt though.

"I can't help it..."
Robots
Grilled (Jason Ensler, 2006) ****
An Inconvenient Truth (David Guggenheim, 2006) ****
The Family Stone (Thomas Bezucha, 2005) ***1/2
Rocky III (Sylvester Stallone, 1982) ***
--------------------------------------------
Visit My Blog!

or, my myspace!

A system of cells interlinked
The Ring II

So-so sequel....

The Incredibles

mine is constantine

sin city...photography beautifully done...storyline...very interesting, at least the bruce willis/jessica alba one was...mickey roarke had some great lines as marv...but it was much too violent for my taste...

The last movie I saw was Sin City and that movie was kick ass!

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by susan
the upside of anger...joan allen and believe it or not one of kevin costner's better films...he actually acts in this one...
I'm thinking about seeing that one. How good is it, overall?
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

A system of cells interlinked
Sin City - Amazing film, loved every second of it, even though the projector broke and we had to wait around for a bit to finish the film. Got free passes out of the deal, and got to see an incredible film for free

I must say the farm scenes with Marv and Elijah Woods' character were done exactly like the comic as far as feel, look, and mood. What a great job they did with this material....