Movies you couldn't even finish.

Tools    

Account terminated on request
I almost didn't finish it. It was a chore to get through.
Indeed it was.
They'll say "I don't care if he's a poet or cowboy, so long as he's a nice guy. But oh, I'm so attracted to that bad guy over there."
Understand this last part, and you'll get them all.

Stalker. Director: Tarkovsky. example: 5 minute shots of the backs of actor's heads (during the train ride) are intolerable.

Mission: Impossible – Fallout (2018). I fell asleep somewhere in the middle. Maybe I could rate it better if I was still in my early college years, but the script seemed total BS to me

⬆️ Ironic that Insomnia would send you asleep.

I very nearly punted Eraserhead roughly halfway through when I first saw it. It wasn't afterward until Dune and Twin Peaks that I started understanding the messed up nature of this guy's genius mind. Yes, I know what happened with him and Dune.

Eraserhead's entire point seemed to be to make a movie impossible to follow. Looking back, I do end up thinking about it from time to time, despite myself.

So I just, uh... just cut them up like regular chickens?
Sure, just cut them up like regular chickens

I very nearly punted Eraserhead roughly halfway through when I first saw it. It wasn't afterward until Dune and Twin Peaks that I started understanding the messed up nature of this guy's genius mind. Yes, I know what happened with him and Dune.

Eraserhead's entire point seemed to be to make a movie impossible to follow. Looking back, I do end up thinking about it from time to time, despite myself.

So I just, uh... just cut them up like regular chickens?
Sure, just cut them up like regular chickens
I liked David Lynch's Dune (the original theatrical cut, not the bloated extended cut). If you want to know the meaning of Eraserhead read my review.
My review of Eraserhead.

I liked David Lynch's Dune (the original theatrical cut, not the bloated extended cut). If you want to know the meaning of Eraserhead read my review.
My review of Eraserhead.
Well, sometimes it has felt to me as if I were one of only 10 people in the entire country that thought David Lynch's (Alan Smithee's) Dune was a triumph. Really something. And for getting someone to visualize an ornate post-Butlerian Jihad technology.....he couldn't have been a better choice.

However, he clearly wasn't so psyched about how things went down.

As a fun side note, IMDB actually has a biography for Alan Smithee. LOL!

Well, sometimes it has felt to me as if I were one of only 10 people in the entire country that thought David Lynch's (Alan Smithee's) Dune was a triumph. Really something. And for getting someone to visualize an ornate post-Butlerian Jihad technology.....he couldn't have been a better choice.

However, he clearly wasn't so psyched about how things went down.

As a fun side note, IMDB actually has a biography for Alan Smithee. LOL!
I read that Lynch had planned and even shot a longer Dune version but the producer wanted the run-time of the film limited so it could have more showings per day in a theater. I think Lynch is a bit of baby when it comes to disowning himself from Dune.

Long Shot

Starting your movie with a cartoonish portrayal of nazis to signify your wokeness does not play well with me Dick Rogan.. how ****ing trite

haha just had to do some research to see if my suspicions were correct about this movie

"Long shot" traffics in the very political stereotypes that it appears to be satrizing"

"its decked out in up-to-date attitudes, pop culture references, and political pieties and
deceptions"

"Long Shot" offers facile feel good winks to liberal attitudes"

To be fair, not having to even look at the unnatractive Chalize Theron was a blessing though.
Do you know what a roller pigeon is, Barney? They climb high and fast, then roll over and fall just as fast toward the earth. There are shallow rollers and deep rollers. You can’t breed two deep rollers, or their young will roll all the way down, hit, and die. Officer Starling is a deep roller, Barney. We should hope one of her parents was not.

Body Melt 1993

**** me, I wish movies come with a warning when they are Australian
HAH! If only such things were possible, many things in life would come with similar warnings. Like half of my girlfriends in my youth....

Body Melt 1993

**** me, I wish movies come with a warning when they are Australian
Why? And isn’t your avatar Mel Gibson?

Raw (2017) Makes me want to vomit
The Girl Next Door (2007)
Sleep away Camp
127 Hours
The Woodsman
I Spit on Your Grave (original) Drags on and on, endless forced sexual acts. I couldn't watch anymore.
The Green Inferno (2013)
"Saw 2" kinda makes me sick.
I literally cannot watch the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre alone knowing half that crap wasn't even them acting.
Eden (2012)-- I could watch all the way through, but it makes me feel weird.
Squirm (1976)
Strangely enough I can watch the first Human Centipede, but I can't seem to make it through the others.
Running With Scissors--- just makes me so uncomfortable about half way through and I can't watch it all the way through, it makes me so depressed.
Hachi: A Dog's Tale(2009) I will never be able to watch that movie. It just makes me so sad.

Highly acclaimed, but so bad. Did not believe in a single character.

So boring.

Feast 2014

Tried watching this when it was first released but couldnt remember why I didnt like it and seeing there were now 2 prequels I might like, as I do enjoy a good creature feature, I thought I would go back and try it again.. it was immediately made clear to me why I couldn't stand this movie the first time, the camera is moving about so fast, it is uncomfortable.. its a movie for teenagers.. its also has this self awareness thing of it's theme and I guess is trying to break cliches.. like hey this is what you expect will happen but guess what it's not going to happen, I got really sick of how clever this film thinks it is, how it introduces the characters with those captions.

Yeah so I guess I wont be watching Feast 2, Sloppy Seconds

Diário de um Exorcista - Zero (2016) and The Necromancer (2018). Both are amateurish and terribly boring horror films lacking both talent and vision. Latter of these also made me scratch the director's newer film, Wolf, off my watchlist.