Your pick to win the Super Bowl this year

Tools    

Let the night air cool you off
I saw a lot of people complaining about the game, but it really didn't bore me. It was high level defense and not low level offense, and it was a great performance from both punters. The field goal kicking was a little off with both guys missing a kick a piece. I'm not sure what is up with that, because both dudes are usually reliable. The half-time show was awful, but at least Big Boi showed up for a minute, even if the insufferable Adam Levine was awkwardly swaying beside him. I sang along to Blowin' in the Wind when it came on. Tony Romo is great, I love that guy. He deserved so much better than the treatment he received from fans when he played. Cowboys have kinda the opposite of Romo with Dak, and now Dallas fans complain he doesn't take enough shots. Make up your mind hypocrites. I hate sports fans. But yeah, the Super Bowl was a fun game, I enjoyed the defensive battle. Bill Belicheck is an evil genius. Edelman has some crazy hips and footwork. Todd Gurley was either seriously banged up or the Rams just prefer fat running backs. I wonder how this will affect the Rams' confidence going forward.

Todd Gurley was either seriously banged up or the Rams just prefer fat running backs. I wonder how this will affect the Rams' confidence going forward.
Todd Gurley has been seriously hurt for half the season which is why they signed CJ Anderson. The Rams really should have gone all-in with the running game as Goff definitely showed his youth throughout the game, Super Bowl jitters. If they get to the big show again I'm pretty sure he'd play more confidently. Had a feeling NE was going to win as the Saints should have been there instead of LA. By how the Patriots played I'm pretty sure NO would have beat them.

A system of cells interlinked
LOL @ The Hill...

Halfway through the story, it's Trump this, Trump that....

Also, that headline... "New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft charged in prostitution ring"

Implies he was somehow involved in running the ring, instead of just being a horny old goat trying to solicit a prostitute...

Eh, it's the first tweet I found that was just a headline and not just some random person's opinion. I dunno if the headline implies that (I didn't read it that way, at least). Obviously the Trump stuff is mostly a silly reach.

Anyway, Kraft's been kinda creepy for awhile. His last girlfriend was like 40 years his junior.

A system of cells interlinked
Yea, I probably won't go to bat for the guy, even if i personally don't mind if the transaction was just some sort of rub-n-tug happy ending between two consenting adults. Obviously, if a minor is involved, I have a problem with that.

Funny thing, we had a bust like that right around the corner from where I work here in Marlborough a couple of years ago. Same type of business/set-up. Some undercover officer went in and put the sting on the lady running the place.

AHEM! Theres to be no mention of Trump on this forum Sirs! I'm reporting this to a moderator