I'm Leaving/I'm coming back

Tools    

Aw. I can vouch for Ash on that front, I remember when he joined and was doing Bollywood reviews and posting news about the movie business in India.
Voted for him in the MoFies as well for Best Reviewer

Aw. I can vouch for Ash on that front, I remember when he joined and was doing Bollywood reviews and posting news about the movie business in India.
Voted for him in the MoFies as well for Best Reviewer
My Bollywood movie reviews thread is still active . So is my English movies thread.

it was probably a temporary ban. unfortunately lol
Go with a begging bowl to beg to get me banned. Yoda may oblige.

@ashdoc's IP was not banned, and he was not temporarily banned, either. As far as I can tell his IP changed, and fell within the range banned at some point in the past because spam was coming from it.

A reminder that it costs nothing to simply ask about these things, rather than jumping to conclusions about what may have happened or why.

I'm driving up to my brother's house in Washington for Christmas. I'll be leaving this Thursday, December 21st and won't be back until Thursday, December 28th. I have to work the Friday, Saturday, and Sunday after I return so I probably won't be on much if at all for a little while.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I'm driving up to my brother's house in Washington for Christmas. I'll be leaving this Thursday, December 21st and won't be back until Thursday, December 28th. I have to work the Friday, Saturday, and Sunday after I return so I probably won't be on much if at all for a
little while.
Hve a happy and safe xmas to you and your ratties.

Unregistered User
I've been picked for Jury duty from Wednesday. I wont know until then but if selected I'll be away from here for a while. Hopefully not though.

The People's Republic of Clogher
As we approach closer to the 'glorious twelfth' I will be taking flight, as is tradition, to seek refuge along with my southerly friends in Dublin. I shall return next week.
Godspeed. Splitter.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Have a great time and bring back photos, SL. 🎉🎊

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Off to Vegas for the week. Guess this was the right thread to brag about it, hopefully don't lose too much monies.