Zombieland

Tools    

Plot

An old Funeral Home is turned into a morbid attraction called ZOMBIELAND.

Cast

Brad Dourif
Arly Jover

Theaters: 2009

Registered Creature
Sounds cool. Would love more info, though.

Woody Harrelson in a zombie movie?! The trailer looked money. This is a must see! Bill Murray's in it too.

It's pretty funny that there is a fully fledged zombie-comedy genre by now. Obviously have to check this one out to see Harrelson kill some zombs.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Zombie kill of the week? Freakin' awesome! Must see.

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
Somehow this trailer slipped passed my traileraddict.com radar and i saw it in theaters and it was one of the most pleasant surprises ever. I love Woody Harrelson. He's one of the incredibly few people that i prefer a southern accent on.

Also it's kinda weird that Jesse Eisenburg was in Adventureland and now Zombieland i wonder what's coming next

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
My teens and I can't wait to see it! We caught the trailer in the theater too. I'm going to send the link above to my poor husband who works so much, he often doesn't get to go with us.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I just saw the trailer for this and OMFG it looks hilarious, cant wait to see this

I saw a trailer online. It looked pretty good. I like the cast so think I'll have to check it out.

Columbia Pictures has released the restricted trailer for Zombieland, hitting theaters on October 9th. Directed by Ruben Fleischer, the horror-comedy stars Woody Harrelson, Jesse Eisenberg, Emma Stone and Abigail Breslin.

In the film, Columbus (Eisenberg) has made a habit of running from what scares him. Tallahassee (Harrelson) doesn't have fears. If he did, he'd kick their ever-living ass. In a world overrun by zombies, these two are perfectly evolved survivors. But now, they're about to stare down the most terrifying prospect of all: each other.

Source: Myspace via Comingsoon.net

I hear this one's pretty good. The cast sounds strong.