Transformers 3

Tools    

Yeah, think i'm with HK on this one. This other lass is pretty sexy in the pic with her nice long legs exposed. She looks like she's got bum, too.

I'm on the fence about seeing this one. The first one was quite entertaining in places, but the ultra negative reviews on the second one and people's opinions on here were just too strong for to even bother going to see it. First time I had completely had people's opinions dictate what film I would see at the cinema. Hope that's not a sign of things to come.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Interesting. Can't say I'm a big fan of the truck. If my memory serves me correctly, he was disgusted with Earth (which is why he didn't take the form of an Earthly vehicle). I guess he made peace with that. Either that, or it's one big gaping plot hole. I'm leaning towards the latter.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Ugly face, sorry HK.

I never said Fox was good in these films either. So to replace one poor actress with someone who has never acted before tells me Bay would rather go for more eye candy than talent.

Suspect's Reviews

Ugly face?!?!?!?! Yowzer!

Yeah, there's no doubt that Bay's picking eye candy, but it's not like he's the only one. That's how most actresses get their roles.

can't wait I loved the first two movies

optimus prime with jetfire with badass, I doubt it'll make a return though :S

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
optimus prime with jetfire with badass, I doubt it'll make a return though :S
It won't as it was a temporary thing. You see in the end of Revenge of the Fallen, that Optimus was back to his normal configuration.

It would have been interesting if they would have taken a page from Beast Wars, where Optiums Primal merges his spark with that of G1 Optims Prime resulting in Opitmal Optimus, but alas, they didn't. I'm not saying that they do that exactly, mind you, just that it would have been interesting to have both Optimus and Jetfire's sparks merge.

Of course, there is no real need for jet powered semi-trucks that can fly, yet.

Endangered Species
It is still debatable whether they can actually make it good without unearthing the formula set by the first movie. Revenge of the Fallen is a carbon copy, down the some of the "funny" lines. I won't hold my breath for Dark of the Moon. I might pray for them though. :-)

New Trailer

watch it in 1080p. it actually looks A LOT better than the 2nd one. Goin with it's title it seems like it will be darker but i'm sure Bay will still have some really corny comedy moments just, hopefully, less.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
It kills me, cause the trailer looks awesome, but then re-watching the other two, they're HORRIBLE movies with a few cool scenes in them. I mean who's brilliant idea was it to give SO MUCH TIME in the film to Shia LaBeouf? The comedy in the first film was awful, and it just got worse in the second one...I want to see giant robots destroying things, I do, but I just can't bring myself to see this because of the other two.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

There are those who call me...Tim.
I thought the first film was ok. Not very memorable but a fun enough way to spend 2 hours. Giant robots fighting each other is something that can't really go wrong, is it?

...Transformers 2 proved otherwise...

This one looks like it could be rectifying some of the mistakes of the second though. Moving the action back into the city at least makes for something interesting to see, instead of just a big yellow blur in the desert.

Could be fun, will probably be terrible, but I'll give it a go regardless.

I can't deny and say that i am a little more excited for this one, seeing as Bay is going "Dark" with this one. However, judging by the first two Transformers, i won't be holding my hopes up too high.

Micheal Bay has done a great job in this movie. He is one of the finest director of Hollywood. His films, which include The Rock, Armageddon, Pearl Harbor, and the Bad Boys and Transformers series, have grossed over three billion dollars world-wide.

A system of cells interlinked

I'd say this Bay's make or break film. He's made some fun films but I think even fanboys are turning a bit hostile towards him after Transformers 2, if this is a complete duff then I don't imagine his name's going to have as much clout filling summer seats any more.