What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Buy the ticket, take the ride.
I'ma packin' for Download Leaving first thing in the morning! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Applied for Oil Spill cleanup work, the pay is alright, but you can work up to 84 hours a week if you want and get OT and DT, Probably do this for a few months.

Getting ready to go out and start organising my friends estate she made me sole executor of her will already people are fighting the Lawyer has resigned her Mother has been upsetting family members so I have spent a lot of time on the phone mediating

Getting ready to go out and start organising my friends estate she made me sole executor of her will already people are fighting the Lawyer has resigned her Mother has been upsetting family members so I have spent a lot of time on the phone mediating

I did this for my father - it is very annoying when people that were rarely a part of someone's life think they all of a sudden deserve things. Not sure if this applies to your situation or not, but best of luck - and don't be bullied . You need someone to knock heads for you let Cait' and I know and we will get it done.

I did this for my father - it is very annoying when people that were rarely a part of someone's life think they all of a sudden deserve things. Not sure if this applies to your situation or not, but best of luck - and don't be bullied . You need someone to knock heads for you let Cait' and I know and we will get it done.
I'm ok thanks for the advice

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I havent long woken up so I thought once Ive rang my Granmother to tell her we all got home ok I would come to my second home and see whats been going on

Hugs Nebs... and good luck 7thson...

Right now I'm wondering why some guys apparently think those saggin' arsed pants are cool or sexy or what ever in the hell they think... when I see them going down the road having to hold their pants up with their hand I want to let my BIG doggy out... just to see what their game plan is in that type of situation...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

The People's Republic of Clogher
One of my best mates from school has come back to Ireland and got in touch, totally by chance - He's working with my sister.

Happy days.