What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Buy the ticket, take the ride.
I just wrote my friend a quick song to make her smile on my ukulele as the start of her going away to University album

Female Jungle Poster
Smokes, coffee, wondering if I'll paint my nails tonight. (Probably not.)

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~

Reluctantly laughing at a picture I found that shows a great white shark in the Gulf of Mexico flipping off an oil soaked Sponge Bob.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Argh, I've just remembered that my electric's gonna be off all day tomorrow because they're plugging a new house in up the street.

I'm mentally making a list of people who'll be around that I can annoy in their own homes.

Argh, I've just remembered that my electric's gonna be off all day tomorrow because they're plugging a new house in up the street.

I'm mentally making a list of people who'll be around that I can annoy in their own homes.
I'm home

Yay! But so am I.

Numbnuts here didn't read the little card the electricity company sent properly until this morning. 'We will attach a generator to your substation while the work is being carried out, however you may experience a short break in power while we are connecting and disconnecting it'.

hope your leccy's back on Tac. I'm here supposedly working from home. It's so bloody hot that I've done everything but work this morning

It never went off!

Hopefully this doesn't mean that they've been delayed and will start this afternoon because I've been out and back again and have no inclination of moving 5 feet from the house in this heat. With a bit of luck my Herzog Blu Ray boxset will turn up in the post.

EDIT - Ha! It's just arrived.