The A-Team

Tools    

The big screen version of The A-Team is currently filming in Vancouver and today we have the first look the main cast, including Liam Neeson as Hannibal, Bradley Cooper as Faceman, Sharlto Copley (District 9) as Murdock and Quinto "Rampage" Jackson as BA Baracus. In addition to the already mentioned actors, the cast also includes Patrick Wilson (Watchmen) as a CIA operative and Jessica Biel as Faceman's ex-flame.

The story focuses on a group of Iraq war veterans (changed from Vietnam to place it present-day) who are trying to clear their names with the U.S. military which suspects the four men of committing a crime which they were actually framed for. The tone is being described as, “less silly and more slick.".
The A-Team, directed by Joe Carnahan (Smokin' Aces, Narc), and written by Michael Brandt, Derek Haas and Skip Woods, is scheduled to hit theaters on June 11th, 2010.

Source: Worst Previews and Screenrant

Originally Posted by Jrs' Sequel Buzz Thread

The A-Team: First Look At The New Van

By way of a photo from the set (from SplashNews) where the movie is currently filming in Vancouver, die hard fans of the original series will be pleased to know that the new van isn’t all that different from the original. It can easily be transferred almost identically to the 21st century movie update and work just as well. Take a look for yourself:

For the rest of the images (in which those with a keen eye or amazing photoshop skills may be able to work out if any of the primary cast are driving it) you can head over to SplashNews.

Source: Screenrant

They're Back

I used to like the show and this might be fun...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

First official image from The A-Team

Salondelmal got their hands on the first official image from the upcoming A-Team movie. The highly photoshopped image shows us Liam Neeson as Hannibal Smith, Bradley Cooper as Face, Sharlto Copley as Capt. Murdock and Quinton Jackson as Sgt. B.A. Baracus.

Source: Filmonic

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
That looks, just awful. Just really, really awful.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Okay, that publicity photo looks awful. Just really, really awful.

some customers may get their dicks ripped off
Can't wait to see Rampage Jackson as B.A. Though he has never shown much pity to fools in his UFC career

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
I don't know if anyone of you guys or girls are interested in me saying this, but there is a van that looks like the A Team van driving around where I live. I believe its in Colonie new york area. The van I mean.

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

The A-Team Trailer Officially Released

The first official trailer for The A-Team has been released and it’s something you’re going to want to see. A lower quality leaked version appeared online recently only to be taken down in most places at the studio’s request but we wanted to wait for the real thing before sharing.

The trailer keeps the classic music and feel of the television series as well as most of the key characters of the A-Team members but really pushes the action to the extreme. See for yourself and you’ll understand.

Alongside Quinton “Rampage” Jackson’s “Less gold, more muscle” take on B.A. Baracus, a role originally made famous by Mr.T, The A-Team stars Liam Neeson as Col. John “Hannibal” Smith, Bradley Cooper as Lt. Templeton “Faceman” Peck and last but not least, District 9’s Sharlto Copley as “Howling Mad” Murdock. Joining the male action heroes is also Jessica Biel as Faceman’s ex and an Army general.

Check out the trailer:

&feature=related

Sadly, despite confirmed guest appearances by original A-Team actors Dwight Schultz & Dirk Benedict, Mr.T will not be having a cameo in The A-Team. Though the the A-Team’s van is certainly a part of the movie!

Source: Screenrant

6 new stills from ‘A-Team’

20th Century Fox has released six new stills from The A-Team, which stars Liam Neeson as Col. John “Hannibal” Smith, Bradley Cooper as Lt. Templeton “Faceman” Peck, Sharlto Copley as Capt. ‘Howling Mad’ Murdock, and UFC champion Quinton “Rampage” Jackson as B.A. Baracus

Saw the trailer and i can say that the movie looks awful, but i did not watch the original show so maybe that's why it doesn't get me exited, the only reason i would have for watching this movies is Liam Neeson and i think this is a step down for him, id fire his agent , im actualy looking forward more the watching "the losers" than this, and i hope they actually kill people in this movie and not just shoot a million bullets that hit air, and flip cars over to stop the baddies.

Semper Fooey
I watched the series over and over, but I was no huge fan. Great concept, so-so execution and a lackluster cast with the exception of Peppard and Mr. T. The big problem with the trailer is it looks like the cast is trying too hard to duplicate the original characters' mannerisms, making them caricatures, but maybe that's deceiving.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
This should be worth a watch now ive seen the charactors they dont fit, what I mean is the original charactors are so iconic it is going to be hard for me to get passed these guys acting like the original four.

Semper Fooey
What is different about this one is they are clearly trying to stick closely to the TV series, while many movie revamps of TV shows like The Fugitive and Mission Impossible take a looser approach.