Interview the Person Below You

Tools    

1. Music or Movies?

Very tough, but I just couldn't be without my synth-pop, new wave and disco.

2. Danny Boyle or Paul Haggis?

I don't care for either.

3. If you are to advice a group of young aspiring passionate film maker, what would your say to keep them inspired?

I'm not really in a position to give out advice, but I'd probably tell them to trust their artistic instincts, and stay away from Hollywood.
1. Who are your heroes?
2. CGI - overused turdsville? or give me more?
3. Tell me a joke.

Making a difference
1. Who are your heroes?
2. CGI - overused turdsville? or give me more?
3. Tell me a joke.
1. Superman and Captain planet
2. Overused turdsville but wouldn't mind seeing a little or less as used in POTC: At worlds end
3. 7 weeks after marriage, wife tarrys while reading through wedding certificate thus turns it upside down. Worried Husband askes: honey what are you looking for, come to bed? Wife replies: expiry date of course!

1. Why would you advice filmmaking aspirants to stay away from Hollywood?
2. Do you get tired of dreaming while pursueing the dream?
3. WANTED or TAKEN

Welcome to the human race...
1. Be careful.
2. No.
3. Neither.

1. Favourite non-Disney animated film?
2. If you had to convert to a different religious conviction (or lack thereof) to the one you hold now, what would it be and why?
3. If you had to eat one meal three times a day for the rest of your life, which one would it be?

Making a difference
1. This is hard. Almost all animated feature film I have ever seen and like is Walt Disney...
2. hmmm! Would stick to Genetic belief if I ever have to convert, certainly won't in my lifetime.
3. In my country, we have few available foods and one or two contains all classes of foods. I would go with vegetable soup which complement with grinded cassava (garri)

1. As a UN ambassador, what would your focus specially be on?
2. Are you scared of heights?
3. One musicial melody that lives in your memory is?

1. This is hard. Almost all animated feature film I have ever seen and like is Walt Disney...
2. hmmm! Would stick to Genetic belief if I ever have to convert, certainly won't in my lifetime.
3. In my country, we have few available foods and one or two contains all classes of foods. I would go with vegetable soup which complement with grinded cassava (garri)

1. As a UN ambassador, what would your focus specially be on?
2. Are you scared of heights?
3. One musicial melody that lives in your memory is?
1. My focus would be on agriculture...better yet, something that affects what and how people eat to improve their health--food, nutrition, etc. The world would be a much, much happier place if we all ate healthy food, definitely.

2. No.

3. "My name is Michael. I got a nickel. I got a nickel shiny and new. I'm gonna buy me all kinds of candy. That's what I'm gonna do."

...................................................................................

1. Do you believe in heaven and hell?
2. "Happy Days" or "Laverne and Shirley?"--pick your favorite out of these two t.v. shows.
3. If you celebrate birthdays, tell me about your favorite birthday so far.

1. I'm not too sure. Deep down I feel like I do, although I consciously wish I didn't.
2. Happy Days.
3. 17th, where I went go-karting with my mates.

1. If you were given the chance to learn the exact date of your death, would you take it or not? Why?
2. Has a film ever made you physically sick? If so, which one?
3. What would you title your autobiography?

Making a difference
1. I'm not too sure. Deep down I feel like I do, although I consciously wish I didn't.
2. Happy Days.
3. 17th, where I went go-karting with my mates.

1. If you were given the chance to learn the exact date of your death, would you take it or not? Why?
2. Has a film ever made you physically sick? If so, which one?
3. What would you title your autobiography?
1. Would not take it because I can't stand knowing I'm few days to go esp. at young.
2. Titanic succeeded while Gladiator attempted to.
3. KID: The realist Mccoy

1. If you get caught doing what you never want anyone to know you do, What would you do?
2. To love or to hate? Which is easier/stressful. Why?
3. Who is an achiever is your own words?

1. If you get caught doing what you never want anyone to know you do, What would you do?
2. To love or to hate? Which is easier/stressful. Why?
3. Who is an achiever is your own words?
1. I don't have one, so I genuinely have no idea. But that's not really an answer or the poin of this, so I'll say I'd kill myself.

2. I'd say it's easier and less stressful to hate, that's probably why most people do it. Certainly easier for me.

3. Roger Federer. He's the best there's ever been. I know that tennis is a relatively small sport, but I pick it above others sports or endurance events because it incorporates so much into it.

Just to be the recognised best in the world would be amazing. To be considered the best of your generation? Incredible. But to be considered, by almost everyone who really knows the game (I don't mean pundits here), I mean ex-champs people who really know what it takes to get to the top and stay there winning multiple tournaments, when almost all of those people agree that you're the best of all time? That's truly awesome.

My questions.

1. How far is it to the nearest pub/bar to you?
2. What film are you in the mood to watch right now?
3. Drew Barrymore. Should she marry me, yes or no?

Making a difference
1. I don't have one, so I genuinely have no idea. But that's not really an answer or the poin of this, so I'll say I'd kill myself.

2. I'd say it's easier and less stressful to hate, that's probably why most people do it. Certainly easier for me.

3. Roger Federer. He's the best there's ever been. I know that tennis is a relatively small sport, but I pick it above others sports or endurance events because it incorporates so much into it.

Just to be the recognised best in the world would be amazing. To be considered the best of your generation? Incredible. But to be considered, by almost everyone who really knows the game (I don't mean pundits here), I mean ex-champs people who really know what it takes to get to the top and stay there winning multiple tournaments, when almost all of those people agree that you're the best of all time? That's truly awesome.

My questions.

1. How far is it to the nearest pub/bar to you?
2. What film are you in the mood to watch right now?
3. Drew Barrymore. Should she marry me, yes or no?
1. Less than 6km away.
2. Thrillers/horror.
3. lol. No!

1. Did you ever outgrow any of your ambitions?
2. Can you forgive the one who abandoned you when you needed him/her most?
3. What the greatest thing that has ever been said of you? By who?

1. Did you ever outgrow any of your ambitions?
2. Can you forgive the one who abandoned you when you needed him/her most?
3. What the greatest thing that has ever been said of you? By who?

1. Besides those ideas I had as a kid of being a famous lawyer, and singer in space who can preform open heart surgery... no not really I since have semi-realistic ambition
2. I think the old saying describes this perfectly... atleast for me
"Women forgive, but never forget.... Men forget, but never forgive"
3. I'm particularly proud of this. One night after a while of... fooling around, the women I was with said I was truly amazing, the greatest she's ever had. She could've been faking that, but she told everyone at work how good I was, so I developed a reputation.
That pretty much took my ego, and increased it by about 100 billion times

1. (If you are straight) have you ever kissed someone of the same sex?
(If you are homosexual) have you ever kissed someone of the opposite sex?

meaningful kissing mind you, not just a peck on the lips because of a dare or something
2. Books, Movies, TV, or Radio?
3. How many fingers am I holding up?

Making a difference
1. Besides those ideas I had as a kid of being a famous lawyer, and singer in space who can preform open heart surgery... no not really I since have semi-realistic ambition
2. I think the old saying describes this perfectly... atleast for me
"Women forgive, but never forget.... Men forget, but never forgive"
3. I'm particularly proud of this. One night after a while of... fooling around, the women I was with said I was truly amazing, the greatest she's ever had. She could've been faking that, but she told everyone at work how good I was, so I developed a reputation.
That pretty much took my ego, and increased it by about 100 billion times

Lmao! I can imagine why your ego swoll! Lol

1. (If you are straight) have you ever kissed someone of the same sex?
(If you are homosexual) have you ever kissed someone of the opposite sex?

meaningful kissing mind you, not just a peck on the lips because of a dare or something
2. Books, Movies, TV, or Radio?
3. How many fingers am I holding up?
1. Never kissed same sex before, not even a peck. Though my elder brother pecks me.
2. Stuck between Movies and TV. Don't have patients for books. Ehm! a must pick goes to movies yay!
3. 2?

1. What goes into your mind when a hot lady/man passes by?
2. Is/was there any actor you have ever dreamt of for kiss? who? why?
3. Sex or Love making?

Employee of the Month
1.That I want to kiss her all over.
2.Halle Berry, Sharon Stone and a young actress (I think it was Elisha
Cuthbert). But it wasn`t just kissing. It was
3.Sex (You know? The inuit got over 700 names for different kinds of
snow)

1. At all: Do you walk on modern societys common ground?
2. Imagine that you are able to kill people with your pure thoughts - would
you use this power? Why or why not?
3. Do you prefer fish or meat for dinner?

1. At all: Do you walk on modern societys common ground?
2. Imagine that you are able to kill people with your pure thoughts - would
you use this power? Why or why not?
3. Do you prefer fish or meat for dinner?
1. I have no idea... No.
2. Absolutely!! To say that they'd be dropping like flies would be an understatement.
3. Meat. No question about it.

1. South Park or Family Guy?
2. Who's got less chance of being elected President of the USA? A poor christian or a rich atheist?
3. Do you prefer sunrise or sunset?

1. South Park.
2. Poor Christian.
3. Sunset.

1. Out of all the people you know who have died, whose death has made you the saddest?
2. What do you think is the worst feeling you can experience when watching a film? (e.g. sadness, anger, etc.)
3. Do you like your job?

Making a difference
1. South Park.
2. Poor Christian.
3. Sunset.

1. Out of all the people you know who have died, whose death has made you the saddest?
2. What do you think is the worst feeling you can experience when watching a film? (e.g. sadness, anger, etc.)
3. Do you like your job?
1. Late Michael Jackson's death was a shock to me also made me sad for a while
2. None other than depression
3. Studying not working

1. Where would you rather be other than home?
2. Do you believe in life after death?
3. Whats the most priceless thing you've got or want to have?

1. Where would you rather be other than home?
2. Do you believe in life after death?
3. Whats the most priceless thing you've got or want to have?
1. Drew Barrymore's bedroom.
2. No. At least, not in an eternal rest, living in the cloulds with your friends and family kind of way. Something beyond this is possible though.
3. My family.

1. Which do you prefer; Buffy or Angel?
2. What would you like to be your last meal?
3. Did you know that in the past 60 years, the groundhog has only predicted the weather correctly 28% of the time. The rushing back and forth from burrows is believed to indicate sexual activity, not shadow seeking.

1. Neither really.
2. As I doubt I'll end up on death row, Sweden not having the death penalty, that's quite hard to give a righteous answer.
3. Is that even a question?

1. Do you believe a monetary system would work?
2. Do you think the fall of mankind will be our own doing? If not, how would it happen?
3. If mankind were to colonize another planet, how do you think life on earth would be?

Employee of the Month
1. I think it works.
2. We are good at brainless self-destruction.
50% will be killed by Nuclearbombs, 50% by an artificial virus
3. Life would be the same as before.

1. If you got the once-in-a-lifetime-opportunity to have sex with your favourite
star, would you do it (and cheat on your partner)?
2. A world without any knowledge of complex math. Would you like that?
3. Your time is running out! What is the last big thing you have to do?

How close to running out? If we're talking minutes, then I want to say goodbye to my family and close friends. If we're talking days? I really don't know.

1. Who's your embarrassing crush?
2. Who's your favourite stand-up?
3. If only one could be saved, would you rather lose your sight or your hearing?

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im embarresed to say I have a crush on myself, he is such a handson ba$tard.

My favorite stand up is Chick Hicks.

This is a tough one I would say sight

1 If you could have 3 things to take with you on a deserted island, what would they be?

2 What is the worest film you have ever seen?

3 If you could go back in time what would you do? and with who?