Legend of the Seeker (Sword of Truth)

Tools    

My favorite book series (the Sword of Truth by Terry Goodkind, jsyk) is coming to the television in November!

A new series called Legend of the Seeker is coming out to television starting november first. It is being produced by Sam Raimi and the team that made Xena and is starring; Craig Horner as Richard Cypher and Bridget Regan as Kahlan Amnell, Bruce Spence as Zedd, Jay Laga’aia as Chase and Craig Parker as Darken Rahl

although this isn't technically a movie it is a series on T.V. and in my opinion will be the greatest thing to happen to television.

The first season is going to encompass all of the first book Wizard's First Rule although it will not be a word for word interpretation (many things are changing or being added to suit it's medium) and following seasons will follow their respected books.
The website is http://www.legendoftheseeker.com/
it has some character pictures and some trailers and advertisements for the show

Is this a sequel to The Seeker or is it totally something else
From the picture it looks like something else