Iran vs Israel

Tools    

Prager University video? Seriously?
LOL, you’re one to talk about the bias in videos posted. Yours might as well be titled “How the Zionist pigs stole Handalas land”

LOL, you’re one to talk about the bias in videos posted. Yours might as well be titled “How the Zionist pigs stole Handalas land”
Seriously? Wow. OK, I see we'll get nowhere just like they do I guess. You seriously think I'm trying to flip you or something? Pretty paranoid. I'm simply saying that Israel, like it or not is repeating the same things that has already happened to them. You can take it or leave it. And if you want to teach me something you should post something that's actually informative. Something like this...

OMG, i'd laugh if this whole thing wasn't so horrible:

ARSON KITES ROPE TIED TO FENCE DISABLED CIVILIANS

That's a genuine IDF account btw, wouldn't have posted it if it was a joke account coz that's gross af.

What deep ? Israel doesn't have that kind of depth. It's a small country. One powerful thrust and it would be finished.

You can't win an argument just by being right!

That's a genuine IDF account btw, wouldn't have posted it if it was a joke account coz that's gross af.
Jesus. You know how i feel about kids cam, and im cutrently disabled myself. Thats bloody horrifying.

@Camo

Weapon of terror or not- brininging a kid to a protest where the IDF announced there’d be tear gas and live fire used, is child neglect.

If you want the killing to stop so badly @Powdered Water, it’s tome to start addressing how Hamas uses there civilians as media pawns. The more dead the better- it only hurts Israe when sh*t like this happens. Hamas gains the international sympathy they needed after Abbas said the holocaust was justified

Silly weapons or not, they were storming the border and assaulting guards. They made their intentions clear what they wanted to do if they were able to overwhelm the border.
(As if anyone realistically has any doubts what Islamic Terrorists want to do with people in Israel, Americans, westerners, Christians, Jews, others religions, homosexuals, etc.)

What do people think would have happened? They'd cross the border, overwhelm the guards, take their guns and then... just turn around and go back without hurting anyone or destroying anything?

In the recent past Palestinians have murdered Israelis at random using nothing but a knife - it became a very popular homicide weapon among the Palestinian criminals due to its easy concealment. Not to mention the many vehicular homicides Palestinians conducted on the streets of Israel. So all you'd need is just one of these invaders (no less tens of thousands) to hijack a vehicle in order to have a major amount of carnage carried out on individuals - lest we forget that one Islamic terrorist behind the wheel of a small truck murdered 87 men, women and children (87!!!) and seriously injured 434 in Nice, France less than two years ago - just one terrorist with one vehicle. (Think what tens of thousands running loose could do.)

In 2014, 93 innocent Israelis were murdered by terrorist attacks and 882 wounded. Since the turn of the century thousands of Israelis have been murdered in the streets by simple (non-firearm / non-explosive) weapons.

Hopefully, the point I'm making here is clear - even the most common of items can kill lots of people when in the hands of those bent on destruction.

It's a disaster that authorities opened fire, but what exactly was the alternative against tens of thousands bent on violence storming the border?

So, I'll pose my earlier question. If tear gas and other non-lethal methods were not dispersing or driving back violent hordes in numbers upwards of 30,000 screaming "death to Israel" and the usual Islamic mass-murder cry, what were authorities to do who are charged with the responsibility to protect the public? Just let the hordes in and hope for the best?

Tldr but who said anything about doubts. Thats just ridiculous and theyd have tobhave their head in the clouds

So, I'll pose my earlier question. If tear gas and other non-lethal methods were not dispersing or driving back violent hordes in numbers upwards of 30,000 screaming "death to Israel" and the usual Islamic mass-murder cry, what were authorities to do who are charged with the responsibility to protect the public? Just let the hordes in and hope for the best?
"violent hordes in numbers upwards of 30,000 screaming "death to Israel" and the usual Islamic mass-murder cry" aren't you being a bit prejudiced here isn't it?

I have several Islamic friends by the way none of them is a mad terrorist. Thinking that all Palestinians in a protest are mad terrorists is to dehumanize them.

I already explained what would be my perception of Israel's optimal course of action: there is this thing called Riot Police, you know that looks like this:

Which is what people usually use to prevent protests from escalating into violence.

A military that is killing protesters who are citizens of another nation is obviously committing a war crime.

"violent hordes in numbers upwards of 30,000 screaming "death to Israel" and the usual Islamic mass-murder cry" aren't you being a bit prejudiced here isn't it?

I have several Islamic friends by the way none of them is a mad terrorist.

I already explained what would be my perception of Israel's optimal course of action: there is this thing called Riot Police, you know that looks like this:

Which is what people usually use to prevent protests from escalating into violence.

A military that is killing protesters who are citizens of another nation is obviously committing a war crime.
What is the point about your Islamic friends? I also know Muslims who are not terrorists.
The vast majority of Muslims are not terrorists. What does that have to do with anything? So, does the fact that you know Muslims who are not terrorists mean there's no such thing as radical Islamic jihadism?

If I said I know lots of middle aged men and none of them have ever engaged in sexual misconduct - does that mean that sexual misconduct never occurs and is never committed by middle aged men? Obviously not.

Onto the next point - which I feel is valid. Yes, riot police may have been a good option. I don't know the logistics of the geography, but it may have been a case where Israel already has border guards trained to protect the border, so it might not have been feasible to deploy armies of riot police to areas were uprisings may have occurred.

But still, there are many cases where even riot police in various places have become so overwhelmed by numbers or weapons that they also had to resort to lethal force at some point.

Now that we know the vast majority of those killed were indeed Hamas terrorists (who were engaging in violence since Israeli forces are not instructed to just fire at peaceful protesters) and now that they have exposed there was never any peaceful protest intended, but a full out terror assault, I think it is a testimony to the ability of Israeli troops to identify, isolate and target violent terrorists.

Hamas is not a nation's civilian citizens - it is Palestine's military & a radical-Islamic terrorist organization.

This ends up being yet another Islamic Terrorist attack (that could have resulted in countless innocents slaughtered considering the numbers involved) averted.

steel re. Your comment about riot police being overwhelmed, do you mean like the protesters at the bloody sunday massacre?

steel re. Your comment about riot police being overwhelmed, do you mean like the protesters at the bloody sunday massacre?
I don't know the details of that specific incident (and it appears there may have been more than one incident referred to as bloody Sunday).

But there have been many incidents where riot police began with simple defensive measures, hoping to dissipate crowds, but ended up resorting to lethal force.

As with all police incidents, sometimes there are cases where police panicked, used excessive or unwarranted force or went too far, and in other cases were justified.

With what happened in Israel, considering the numbers and what we are currently learning (which Hamas is proudly admitting) the measures used to protect the innocent seem justified.

It is conceivable that even riot police might have had to resort to lethal force when faced with tens of thousands storming them, among them Hamas terrorists.

Nothing is justified when innocent people are killed

I have several Islamic friends by the way none of them is a mad terrorist. Thinking that all Palestinians in a protest are mad terrorists is to dehumanize them.

1. Palestine is not a country
2.riot police would Be labeled a “ground invasion”, since despite not being a country they do have a soveirgn government so the same people bitching about this would bitch about Israel’s policing a foreign entity
3. What CS was Nort predjudice, it was a fact

I’m honestly shocked at this riot police notion even getting this much attention in this thread- that’d be called ground invasion. The UN would have an instant orgasm if Israel did that over a protest

I’m honestly shocked at this riot police notion even getting this much attention in this thread- that’d be called ground invasion. The UN would have an instant orgasm if Israel did that over a protest
The UN is a toothless tiger, dd.

Hamas is not a nation's civilian citizens - it is Palestine's military & a radical-Islamic terrorist organization.

This ends up being yet another Islamic Terrorist attack (that could have resulted in countless innocents slaughtered considering the numbers involved) averted.
That reminds me of:

https://www.counterpunch.org/2018/05...-arent-people/

How Long Will We Pretend Palestinians Aren’t People?
by ROBERT FISK FacebookTwitterGoogle+RedditEmail

Photo by Jordi Bernabeu Farrús | CC BY 2.0

Monstrous. Frightful. Wicked. It’s strange how the words just run out in the Middle East today. Sixty Palestinians dead. In one day. Two thousand four hundred wounded, more than half by live fire. In one day. The figures are an outrage, a turning away from morality, a disgrace for any army to create.

And we are supposed to believe that the Israeli army is one of “purity of arms”? And we have to ask another question. If it’s 60 Palestinians dead in a day this week, what if it’s 600 next week? Or 6,000 next month? Israel’s bleak excuses – and America’s crude response – raise this very question. If we can now accept a massacre on this scale, how far can our immune system go in the days and weeks and months to come?

Yes, we know all the excuses. Hamas – corrupt, cynical, no “purity” there – was behind the Gaza demonstrations. Some of the protestors were violent, sent burning kites – kites, for heaven’s sake – across the border, others threw stones; though since when has stone-throwing been a capital offence in any civilised country? If an eight-month old baby dies after tear gas inhalation, what were her parents doing bringing their infant child to the Gaza border? And so it goes on. Why complain about dead Palestinians when we have the Sissis in Egypt and the Assads in Syria and the Saudis in Yemen to contend with? But no, the Palestinians must always be guilty.

The victims are themselves the culprits. This is exactly what the Palestinians have had to endure for 70 years. Remember how they were to blame for their own exodus seven decades ago, because they followed the instructions of radio stations to leave their homes until the Jews of Israel were “driven into the sea”. Only of course, the radio broadcasts never existed. We still must thank Israel’s “new historians” for proving this. The broadcasts were a myth, part of Israel’s foundational national history invented to ensure that the new state – far from being founded on the ruins of others’ homes – was a land without people.

And it was a marvel to behold the way in which the same old reporting cowardice began to infect the media’s account of what happened in Gaza. CNN called the Israeli killings a “crackdown”.

References to the tragedy of the Palestinians in many news media referred to their “displacement” 70 years ago – as if they happened to be on holiday at the time of the “Nakba” – the catastrophe, as it’s known – and just couldn’t make it home again. The word to use should have been perfectly clear: dispossession. Because that is what happened to the Palestinians all those years ago and what is still happening in the West Bank – today, as you read this – courtesy of men like Jared Kushner, Donald Trump’s son-in-law, a supporter of these wretched and illegal colonies built on Arab lands and appropriated from Arabs who have owned and lived on the land for generations.

And so we come to the most ghastly of all fateful events last week: the simultaneous bloodbath in Gaza and the glorious opening of the new US embassy in Jerusalem.

“It’s a great day for peace,” Israel’s prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, announced. When I heard that, I wondered if my hearing was defective. Did he actually say those words? Alas, he did. At times like this, it is an immense relief to find that journals like the Israeli daily Haaretz maintain their sense of honour. And the most remarkable piece of reportage came in The New York Times where Michelle Goldberg caught perfectly the horror of both Gaza and the embassy opening in Jerusalem.

The latter, she wrote, was “grotesque… a consummation of the cynical alliance between hawkish Jews and Zionist evangelicals who believe that the return of Jews to Israel will usher in the apocalypse and the return of Christ, after which Jews who don’t convert will burn forever.” Goldberg pointed out that Robert Jeffress, a Dallas pastor, gave the opening prayer at the embassy ceremony.

And Jeffress it was who once claimed that religions like “Mormonism, Islam, Judaism, Hinduism” lead people “to an eternity of separation from God in hell”. The closing benediction came from John Hagee, an end-times preacher who, Goldberg recalled, once said that Hitler was sent by God to drive the Jews to their ancestral homeland.

Of Gaza, she added: “even if you completely dismiss the Palestinian right of return – which I find harder to do now that Israel has all but abandoned the possibility of a Palestinian state – it hardly excuses the Israeli military’s disproportionate violence.” I’m not so sure, though, that Democrats have become more emboldened to discuss Israeli occupation, as she thinks. But I think she’s right when she says that as long as Trump is president, “it may be that Israel can kill Palestinians, demolish their homes and appropriate their land with impunity”.

Rarely in modern times have we come across an entire people – the Palestinians – treated as a non-people. Amid the trash and rats of the Sabra and Chatila refugee camps in Lebanon – oh fateful names they remain – there is a hut-museum of items brought into Lebanon from Galilee by those first refugees of the late 1940s: coffee pots and front door keys to houses long destroyed. They locked up their houses, many of them, planning to return in a few days.

But they are dying fast, that generation, like the dead of the Second World War. Even in the oral archives of the Palestinian expulsion (at least 800 survivors are recorded) organised in the American University of Beirut, they are finding that many whose voices were recorded in the late 1990s have since died.

So will they go home? Will they “return”? That, I suspect, is Israel’s greatest fear, not because there are homes to “return” to, but because there are millions of Palestinians who claim their right – under UN resolutions – and who might turn up in their tens of thousands at the border fence in Gaza next time.

How many snipers will Israel need then? And of course, there are the pitiful ironies. For there are families in Gaza whose grandfathers and grandmothers were driven from their homes less than a mile from Gaza itself, from two villages which existed precisely where stands today the Israeli town of Sderot, so often rocketed by Hamas. They can still see their lands. And when you can see your land, you want to go home.
It reminded me of that because you see Palestinians as not being human. Israel is the same in that sense as they act as if Palestinians are a pest to be exterminated.

Well, the issue with Israel-Palestine started when they decided to just jump-start a new country on top of an already existing population, conflict was inevitable from that point onward and it shows how stupid that idea was. What is sad is that people now are so polarized that they cannot even humanize an entire population just because they are opposing the confiscation of their lands by an aggressive foreign state. Even casually calling them terrorists for counter-attacking the ones who actually occupied their home.

Making that country in the middle of the middle east by displacing it's native population was a foolish concept like the crusades. Actually, if we interpret Christianity literally the Catholic Church should step in and conquer those lands back into Christendom, hence the crusades. We can think that Israel is perhaps the latest crusade, now spearheaded by Jews and this time the Westerners have an massive superiority in technology so it might be the last. Why don't Israel exterminate all Palestinians already? It would be for then an ideal final solution to the question of Palestine. With Trump in office that would be the ideal time to do so.